ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30904
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

oops sorry

0exp
28Hp

Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

Name-BokBok Gender-Male Starting point-Rocky Area Health-0.01/10

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

lord loralell you can't join this game its full sorry =(

however i am making a new rpg soon i will post \\back here to let you know the name of it ill make sure you get in

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

kamae i told you you cant throw daggers for another 4 days now because i suggested it in the first place. So choose another method of attack

necro nice thinking again (+4 exp)

Throekengraa, you skin the rabbits a little ways away from the cave. You hold onto the skins, and make a small fire where you are. It has just enough fuel to cook you rabbit, and you eat everything exept the brains and intestines, which you throw out. You wrap the other rabbit in its skin, and bury it in the snow near your cave. Then you make a small fire and, exhausted, you fall to sleep. THe next thing you know, you are awake. You think you just heard a noise, but you don't know. You are still tired. You notice the fire has died.
Your options are:
-relight the fire and go back to sleep
-go back to sleep
-go investigate the noise

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

o yes guys i encourage you to ask me questions about your sitiation or about the game in general. Ex: is my character able to climb this tree?[/i] This can help you avoid rushing into situations or even dying

Ewwgrop, to quickly hide behind a rock. THe wolves stand there for a while, then go ahead. Eventually, weary, you have followed the wolves all the way to a cave in the ground (so basically a den). Suddenly the wolves turn around again...
Your options are:
-hide bihind a rock
-attack!
-stand where you are
-rush past them and go into the den

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

May I go hide in the back of the cave with my dagger ready until the noise goes away?

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

i will hide again with my dagger out ready to spring out if they com near me

15.5 hp
17xp

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

i want to join i start i forest with a bow and arrow with 6.5678 health

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

then i decied to go hunting for food

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

you dont sayed it -.-
so, i choose the old man.
i kick his balls them punched his face and stabbed his stomach

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

thegamesman like i said to lord, this game is full. My second rpg is coming to this forum soon, and i will make sure you get into that.

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

thx for the help, kamae =)

necro ya u can.

throekengraa, you shuffle to the back of the cave and wait for the noise to go away. Instead the noise gets closer. It starts to sound like a sort of moaning. The noise increases. Suddenly, 2 firgures on four legs appear in front of you cave. The moaning noises are coming from them.
Your options are:
-attack them
-say, "who is there?"
-go and look what the figures are
-leave them alone

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I shuffle behind a larger rock and pick up a small round that will be useful for throwing at one of the beasts' heads if this gets ugly. I keep my dagger ready and crouch down low, hiding behind the rock while keeping an eye on them.

27 exp
33 health

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

*small round rock that will be useful for throwing...

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ewwgrop, you quickly duck behind a rock again. The wolves don't stop for long this time. They head into the den. After waiting a little, you follow. You enter a wide chamber that has 2 tunnels leading off of it. THe wolves you followed are nowhere to be found, but there are two baby wolf cubs (i think its cubs) in the room!
Your options are:
-take a cub and run (tell me how you take it; like subdue, injure, carry out, etc.)
-take both cubs and run (same thing as first option)
-explore the tunnel leading straight
-explore the tunnel off to the left

Showing 136-150 of 186