ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30902
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

BLob, as the six men come closer, you jump towards the old man and viciously assult him. He is not expecting this and does nothing as you punch and kick him and finally cut his stomach open. The tribe gasps, and the other warriors pause (which is good for you because you get a 2nd attack in before tthey attack). THe old man gurgles blood, then falls face first, dead (+6 exp)
Your options are:
-attack the youngest man
-attack the middle aged man
-attack one of the three fit men

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Cronas you start at a steady pace. Keg is right next to you, matching your pace. In fact, most of the clan is going at the same pace, except for 2 that started out sprinting. You know they won't last long. Sure enough, They slowly drop back into the middle of the pack. After about the first 1/2 mile. Most of the runners slowly pick up the pace. Keg, however, stays at the same pace he has been going all race.
Your options are:
-pick up the pace
-stay the same
-slow down
-sprint

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

PlatShadow you start with a stone dagger.

Ango, you slowly start to creep around to the lizards backside. Luckily, it hasn't seen you yet. Soon, you are behind it, about 3 feet back. All you need to do is reach it and you have food. Suddenly, it bolts towards you.
Your options are:
-run towards it
-wait for it to reach you

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Gztes, you descide to follow you tracker's advice. He gives you directions for the shortcut so that you can reach the mammoth. Soon, the mammoth tracks are out of sight. THe land starts to slope higher... you come to the top of a hill, and you are looking down a slope into a valley. There you see the mammoth tracks. The tracker says, "just a little further and we will be able to cut the mammoth off."
Your options are:
-go further
-you are close enough; go down to the tracks and catch it from there
-rest for a few minutes then continue pursiut

DarkArmor
DarkArmor
38 posts
Nomad

-pick up the pace

(AND THROW A SPEAR AT KEG! ... just kidding.)

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

i spring at the two cubs grabbing both of them and using my dagger cut peces of my shirt of and bind their mouths shut and immediately take off out of the den..

PlatShadow
PlatShadow
5 posts
Nomad

( I am going to guess this is much larger than the normal lizard )

Being as knowledgable as I am, I know that most of these charges are false charges used intimidation when scared. But, I am still cautious as they can still be deadly.

I run towards it. Having been in combat with these creatures many times, I know that I can easily jump untop of its back and use, even with my low weight, enough force to hold it down.

I will attempt this with my knees, my face towards its tail trying to land ontop its from legs, driving my stone dagger into its spine in front of me.

PlatShadow
PlatShadow
5 posts
Nomad

HP- 16
XP- 0

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

-attack the middle aged man
i run at him and kick his face, punch his stomach and cut his neck
exp 32
hp 15,5

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Cronas, you start to pick up the pace. Soon you are close to the lead. Keg, startled but determined to eat you, picks up the pace as well. As you reach the final 100 yards of the race, you and Keg are alone in the front. Both of you are panting. keg starts to slow down, but not by much.
Your options are:
-push yourself faster!
-slow dow to match Keg
-cheat (tell me what you do to cheat, like trip Keg)

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Name:Ogo
Health:658.099720
mountains

DarkArmor
DarkArmor
38 posts
Nomad

uhm,

-slow down to match keg

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

i am an enemy to all cavemen the mgith t-rex a bite dark armours leg of

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

bigbrain this game is full soz.

thegamesman, what the hellokitty? get out of this forum

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ewwgrop, you rip you shirt into strips, and run at the baby wolves. They flick paws at you, like they are just playing. You cover their mouths with the strips of your shirt and try and drag them out of the den. Instead of going with you, they put on some resistance and start squeal-growling.
Your options are:
-tug harder
-try and tempt the wolves out of the den

Showing 151-165 of 186