ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30901
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

srry ^^
- attack the old man

i trowed the daggers right on his eye

DarkArmor
DarkArmor
38 posts
Nomad

Name- Cronas
Gender- Male
Starting point- Ice Age
Health- 3.1748930375902349237498207476179739753485718656781567165746576175678465767816574651895641546

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ewwgrop, you rest Ranbloo against a rock. Then you head out after the wolves. They travel quickly and soon you are tired. It takes all your willpower to follow them and not make any noise. Suddenly, then come to a halt. One sniffs and growls at the other. They start to turn around...
Your options are:
-hide behind a rock
-attack!
-stand out in the open

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I take the rabbits to a clearing 100 yards away from my cave (blood on the cave floor will attract predators), where I skin the two rabbits. I pull off the skin and scrape the meat from the skins, I'll finish preparing the tomorrow. Then I prepare a fire. I cut the rabbits up to spit roast, while eating the raw livers, kidneys and the marrow, all excellent source of vitamins and minerals. When the rabbit is done I eat one of the rabbits and cake the other in snow and ice and bury it with the furs in a rocky crevice for tomorrow. I go to a steep ravine to throw away the intestines, brains, and other refuse so as not to attract predators to my home. Then proceed to my cave where I make a small fire to keep warm and ward away animals. I fall asleep miserably cold. I hope that wasn't to long or descriptive.

23 exp
33 health

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

hide behind a rock since they might be leading me to their den where i can find cubs to raise domestically
so ill dive to the rocks with my dagger out if they do see me

17xp
15.5 hp

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ok dark since your hp is onoriginal (How is that possible?) im putting it at 20. O ya and i checked your user page nice job with the merits =) im jealous. One more thing before i start you: would you like to start in a clan, with your family or alone. I will fill in your background for you

DarkArmor
DarkArmor
38 posts
Nomad

thank you, and ill start in a clan.

PlatShadow
PlatShadow
5 posts
Nomad

Name- Ango
Gender- Male
Starting Point- Dry Rocky Area
Hit Points- 4

A frail and quite smaller body but in contrast, rather agile and more brain power than an average caveman.

PlatShadow
PlatShadow
5 posts
Nomad

I'll start alone, if you needed to know that

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

what is it with this 0 posts glitch? ok, platshadow, you have 16 hp

Cronas, you are the clans top warrior, the "captian" if you will. You inspire the young boys in your clan, and the clan leader is very proud of you. The only compitition you have is Keg, who has been the number 2 warrior, shadowing you his whole life. He is jealous, and tries often to show you up as a fool. One day, your caln has an event (kind of like the olympics) where the warriors can show their strength, the young boys can show that they can be warriors, and the women and girls show their skill with craftwork. The first event for you is snow running. All the warriors who wish to enter run barefoot through the snow. First person to the endpoint wins, and shows they have the endurance for an ice age winter (lol. ice age winter.) You are lined up right next to Keg. The clan leader, says ready? Run! (this is about a mile race)
Your options are:
-sprint out of the blocks
-go slow at first
-go at a steady pace

DarkArmor
DarkArmor
38 posts
Nomad

-go at a steady pace

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ango, alone as long as you can remember in the desolate desert (yay 4 alliteration), you have been able to outsmart the animals and wanderers in your desert since you were 8. You have started the quantum leap 10,000 years before it happened. You have learned to be quicker than the lizards that are common throught the area, so you can always have food. Despite these advantages, you are small and frail and can walk very far in a day. Right now you have spotted another lizard a couple of yards away. YOur stomach growls. It is time to eat.
Your options are:
-run at the lizard
-creep cautiously towards it
-make a huge circle around it and try and get it from the back

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Alright this game is closed off to any more people. I already have like 6 people, they post fast, and i have to write a lot (but thats cause this rpg ownz and i make it interseting).

im done for tonite c u all tomarrow

PlatShadow
PlatShadow
5 posts
Nomad

Make a huge circle around it and try and get it from the back ( Am I able to pick any source of weapondry? or do I have any for that matter? )

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i decide to trust the soldier and take the short cut

Showing 121-135 of 186