ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113279
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hey I am pretty poor, it's just I've been splurging lately... (looks at wallet with 735dollars in it)... that's for grocery shopping...

Holy kitten in a swing!! I have less than 40 dollar for the next two weeks! AND I just took my last migraine pill yesterday!! *grumble*
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Don't worry Cen, as a fellow Bum...wait only 40?

Er...well, good luck buddy.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh, you guys just know how to make me feel better there...
I think I need to start making commissions, if it wasn't for the fact that I draw like shi... Not that well. And not as originally as our dear Zophia.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

^_^ glad to make you feel better.

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Cen dont worry just pan for some money then cover all your windows and turn all the lights off :P

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I guess I can post the bigger version of my GFX contest entry, it has a mazzelh too...

*looks around* *ghost town, a couple tumbleweeds wisp around the sides* *thinks of way to somehow revive thread without punishment*

Okay, so I'm new to this Mazzelh thing because well... I misspelled a word in the forum search and it brought me to this XP So I looked at Zoph's picture from aaaall the way back to page... 2 maybe 3. Your gfx entry with the mazzelh in a sort of musical sleep. That song chart wouldn't happen to be Greensleeves, the oldest composed piece known to man? There are so many variations of that song, but I can recognize that that's the real piece! Or at least part of it... I can read treble clef, imagine that

Anyways, I love the new species of furry aminals you created ; I would love to see more, if your modified tasks and duties don't make you too busy... I AM a new fan of yours after all... :3
Showing 586-591 of 591