ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113278
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

WTF? I only meant to quote:

Wow u did a BIG description i couldnt even read the whole thing i wud give u an merit 4 that...well u know what,i realized sumthing "i suck at drawing" aint that cool?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Nice one firetail. XD Epic quote fail! Oh well, happens. *giggles and pats*

Gee, I disappear of the interwebs for a few days, and look what happens.
So, replies!

@Strop, I actually searched Wikipedia for those words before I even saw you had explained them to Klaushouse. >.> But as anthros, they have pretty much a human skeleton. Obvious differences in skull, hands and feet, and other such... Yeah. The anthro mazzelh kind was recently updated to be more of a blend between human critters and mazzelhs, rather than just mazzelhs shaped as humans (this mainly effect the reproductive processes (I seem to care a lot about that part in all my species <.&lt and digestive systems).

@fst6, I most certianly do plan on doing that, yes. Competing is a nice way of keeping my skills active, plus I don't think anyone will mind seeing more of my drawings. ^^

@crimsonblade, it's not the mating part that's too detailed, it's the rest that isn't detailed enough. And yes, I did try to make it look like a report of some kind. Was written purely for the sake of the mazzelhs, though. :3

Also, thanks for the compliments!!

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

my fav so far be dis one
or well... thats more my fave with me in..
oh what..

la la laa

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oi, Zlug. I was just about to post something about that not being mazzelh related, 'till I realized Yazz was on it... <.<

Anyway, time for a new drawing.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Sunrise.jpg

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

and gratz be to zoph for recognizing her own char :P

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Cool, I like the floating island. Maybe you could put the pictures together and write a book :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@firetail:
I don't have the focus required to write a book, nor the organization talent... I have these worlds, and I largely know what's going on and stuff about the species... But the stories? No, I can't keep track of them, sadly. But floating isles ftw!¨

@Zlug:
>.>; My bad, no? XP

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

of curse I can see why Zlug ca take the eyes of Yazz

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

@firetail: taking the number of flying islands in her world i think it will be easier to make a picture of every word in the dictionary

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't have the focus required to write a book, nor the organization talent... I have these worlds, and I largely know what's going on and stuff about the species... But the stories? No, I can't keep track of them, sadly. But floating isles ftw!è

You should draw a picture of what's happening on the floating aisle ftw! è
kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

taking the number of flying islands in her world i think it will be easier to make a picture of every word in the dictionary

well, that would be interesting!
maybe there should be a picture of a more modern one.
jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

wow ur pretty good at this zophia. maby you could make a flash movie about them?...it would be awesome

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

hm hm hmm... just remembered dis one

http://d.furaffinity.net/art/zophia/1179240035.zophia_198nnn.jpg

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

strange...

okay.. link then