ForumsForum GamesSentence Changer

129 43258
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

In this game, I simply start a sentence and you change one word, add one word, or take away one word, to give it a different meaning.

For ex:
Me: He liked blue cheese a lot
Him: He really liked blue cheese a lot.
Her: She really liked blue cheese a lot.

Simple! I'll start:

Papa always used to say, "Don't fall out of bed or the monsters will get you!"

• 129 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Fame used to tell to get out of Glory if she had willfully poke all Rolling Stones.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fame used to tell jokes to get out of Glory if she had willfully choked all Rolling Stones.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Fame used to tell jokes to get out of jail if she had willfully choked all Rolling Stones.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fame used to tell Dad jokes to get out of jail after she had willfully choked all Rolling Stones.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Fame used to sell Dad to get out of jail after she had willfully choked all Rolling Stones.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Fame used "sell Dad" to get out of jail after she had willfully choked all Rolling Stones.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Jane used "sell Dad" to get out of jail after she had willfully choked all Rolling Stones.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Jane used "sell Dad bod" to get out of jail after she had willfully choked all the Rolling Stones.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Jane used "sell Dad bod" to get out of rail after she had willfully choked all the Rolling Stones.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Jane used "sell Dad bod" card to get out of rail after she had willfully dismissed all the Rolling Stones.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Jane used "sell Dad bod" card to get out of rail after she had willfully dismissed the Rolling Stones.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Jane used "sell Dad bod" card to get out of rail after she had willfully dismissed the Growling Stones.

[nothing against the Rolling Stones, I just tried to change that name somehow... man... I'm laughing a lot here XD]

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Jane used "sell Dad bod" card to get out of rail after she had willfully dismissed the Growling Wolves.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Poor Jane used "sell Dad bod" card to get out of railroad after she had willfully dismissed the Growling Wolves.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Poor Jane used "sell Dad bod" card to get out of railroad after she had willfully dismissed Growling Wolves.

Showing 46-60 of 129