ForumsSupport Forumis armor games getting boring?

43 5657
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

because earlier man people would be active in the past 5 minutes but now its down to 80..out of 130,000 users less than 200 are avtive..Does AGneed help in attracting new members and keeping them?

• 43 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

To answer your question, not realy.

AG is as not quite as active now that most people are fiddling with school and homework or collage. Other than that, we have as many members as ever. Remember, not all AG members go to the community to chat. Most of them stick around playing the flash games which is the main purpose of the site.

ArmorGames does not need help attracting people to this site except for people to spread the word, and submit games with links to this site. If you realy want to help attract people to the community, concentrate on making fun posts in the forums instead of sticking around here all the time trying to fix problems you don't even know exist.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i dont think its getting boring
but thats my opinion

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well at the bottom it doesn post users that are active in the forums it shows active overall.and even during summer its low.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well we have alot of members but they are not all at once but at least 5000 different members are active a day but not all at the same time dude.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

AGs popularity comes and goes in waves. Plus school is starting for everyone it's a time where most people go away from the pc more. Plus I like it with a more closed community.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, I think they should list people who are "online" on the bottom, not just in the last 5 minutes. Just a thought.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah..and many people start quitting gayly.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Hey, I think they should list people who are "online" on the bottom, not just in the last 5 minutes. Just a thought.

Nah it is fine the way it is anyway if it shows them online sometimes they are not it takes awhile for the dot to go red.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah 5 minutes. is good for a wait

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe we could have an option. Just wondering.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

option of what?

bballstardfence
bballstardfence
263 posts
Nomad

on the top of a persons page it should say that if their online or offline

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It does. The button.

TheMasterChef117
TheMasterChef117
13 posts
Nomad

needs more games. I mean some that were out before.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

no.the green dot/red dot.

Showing 1-15 of 43