ForumsSupport ForumModerators?

75 9522
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

This is definitely not the best thread to make, but it certainly brings up an interesting point: Where are the moderators?

I've only seen Moegreche and Carlie online in the last 48 hours. SO where are they? Dank quit, Deviodless quit, DragonMistress is inactive, Ubertuna is very inactive, Strop is on every once in a while, Calm quit, and Asherlee just disappeared. I think it's either time to hire new moderators, or bring the old ones back, because I've seen a huge increase in spam lately, and no moderators have been around to delete it. So, where are ya guys?

• 75 Replies
williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

Dank is in the forums.
Do they pay Mods?
I've noticed the unruliness in the forums also.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Yeah i know Ive noticed that too, wonder where they are and are you sure those guys quit??
If I was a mod the last thing id do is quit!
If they did they are foooooollssssss111!!!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Well, no one has quit. But this weekend being Labor Day and all, some people just had things to do.
I know sometimes it can seem like we're not active or not "here" but we check in regularly and are always working on stuff.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well, since they hadn't been on for a kajillion years so I assumed they quit. =O

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

It's the long weekend in some parts, and just the weekend in other parts. I've noticed moderator activity usually moderate to high on weekdays, but c'mon, even they need a break from the site on the weekends. People moderate in their free time. So, if you have complaints regarding spam, flag it and leave it, and if it's a nuisance report it to a moderator directly. That's the best advice I have.

Also, as with many users, many moderators are busy since the world is starting up again in the Fall!

Oh, where'd you get all this information regarding certain moderators quitting? I'd be interested in some backdrop to that

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

LOL Carlie. You're almost at 4,000 posts!

Anyway, Carlie is on the most, and Strop is active. But maybe it is the Long Weekend. Hopefully they'll be back up and running into the year.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Well my bros really smart and sneaky, so I inputted an good 22 letter/number password, or did I...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I heard rumors but I don't spread rumors lol. But anyways everyone seems to be active cept a select few.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Whhheeee we are active! I am right here! ;-P

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I am beginning to think that we need to scan for a new team, too.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah the mods tend to be less active on the weekends,because from what I got from Carlie.It is a time where everyone takes off from work,apparently including the mods.Also as Moegreche already explained it is labor day weekend.Although it makes me wonder if they will ever have a 9th mod.Oh well as long as the forums don't go into some kind of doomsday where all of the front pages and filled with spam threads,and no mods around to delete them,then I am fine with the mods we have now.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Dank was on today. Also, Strop, to my knowledge, lives in Australia. He was on at 7 AM, when I got here.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol, I thought people came on AG more on weekends cause there is less to do, no schoolwork and such! :P

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Not for Moderators, Klaus. They spend weekends saving the world.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yes that's exactly what they do on the weekends.On a more serious note though I don't think it will be necessary to complain unless my doomsday theory comes true or something.

Showing 1-15 of 75