ForumsSupport ForumHow about some new ranks?

91 13592
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

With this post i have reached golden king and i think we should get some new ranks like " Black king , golden king skeleton dragon metal knight ,Paladin............)

Because Firetail and me we have nothing to do anymore ( well i want to get to 50 merits so ok)

what do you think?

• 91 Replies
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

All the ranks are simple, adding something like Black King or Skeleton Night would upset the ranks.

I think that what we have is fine. Not enough people have hit Gold King for AG to add new ranks and it will be a long time before we have a bunch of people hit Gold King (or even Wood King).

I doubt ArmorGames will add brand new ranks just for a handfull of people; numbering less than 5.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a dragon rateing set. That would be pretty awesome. But insted of wood, silver, and gold like the other ranks, it could be wood, silver, and black. and the dragon Icon could be red, that would be pretty cool.

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

most of ur ranks sounds like runescape u would be adverising think of something real skelaton dragon knights aint real thats from runescape

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

actually i still think adding new ranks would be a good idea, the site could just mke it eaiser to get the king rank. and then when you get 17,000+ ap, then you could start the dragon ranks. then they could end around 27,000 ap

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Those were examples not my hardened statements LOL

And also what purpose do i have now?????

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Thanks " thethingfreak". Dude i also said paladin (Flite)! I think this sounds pretty good

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yah this has been suggested before.

BUT, actual ideas for SPECIFIC NAMES of the ranks have never been said. So i think your ideas are cool like black king. I think it should be "Dragon"- something. Not dragon king, i don't really like the sound of that :P

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

but even if we did add those new ranks, firetial would still run out of thins to do, and quickly. But he just has away too many AP, and I odn't think anyone is going to get 26,000 Ap for a long time, so the dragon ranks should end around there. (if we ever do get dragon ranks that is)

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

I don't say they have to be over 17500 Ap

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think it should be set at 30 thousand. And thats just the wood one in the set. The silver should be 35, and gold 39.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I know, but you are going to reach 17,500 Ap pretty quickly, so they should end around 26 or 27 thousand ap

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

How about Just Dragon ranks. Every other rank has only one name, serf, squire, knight, lord/princess, duke/lady, prince/princess, king/queen

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I don't think the final rank (black should be put anywhere past 30,000 because It will take way to long to get 39,000 ap. The only user on this site that has over 18,000 ap is currently firetail_madness

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

Yes, I would not vote against but maybe something special like if you have 30.000 points and if you comment or post in forum your text has a color ?

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

yeah but i think the best rank EVER on this site in near futur should be at 100,000Ap in 2 years maybe

Showing 1-15 of 91