ForumsSupport ForumHow about some new ranks?

91 13595
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

With this post i have reached golden king and i think we should get some new ranks like " Black king , golden king skeleton dragon metal knight ,Paladin............)

Because Firetail and me we have nothing to do anymore ( well i want to get to 50 merits so ok)

what do you think?

• 91 Replies
kongking948
kongking948
41 posts
Nomad

Man it would take like years to get king of the gods. Sounds cool.

frdfrdyes
frdfrdyes
48 posts
Nomad

Maybe instead of gods we could do something like this:

Platinum King: 50,000 AP

Wooden Wizard: 75,000 AP

Silver Wizard: 100,100 AP

Golden Wizard: 400,000 AP

Ruler of the World: 1,000,000 AP

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Yeah, you could add platinum to all of the ranks. My brother suggested priest somewhere in the ranks.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Sounds cool :P

SteelersFan735
SteelersFan735
112 posts
Nomad

i like frdfrdyes's idea..that sounds pretty cool

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

What is wrong with the ranks we have now? Two people have reached gold king. It's nice that everyone is trying to make suggestions about gods, but really, only two people have reached our highest rank. Maybe much later on, when everyone is at least a wood king. But for now, we're fine.

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

well, what about warrior? we could add that in after knight, and just move all of the ranks forward one, so that 17,500 AP would get you gold prince/princess, then maybe 20,000 would get wood king/queen, 25,000 would get sliver king/queen, and 30,000 would get gold king/queen.

also, the warrior rank could look like this

http://www.prometheus-imports.com/iotIR80612roman_helmet_red.jpg

and the wizard that frdfrdyes suggested could look like this:

http://aaron146.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/iPod/WizardHat.png

and god could look like a trident (poseidon):

http://www.dollsofindia.com/dollsofindiaimages/handicrafts/trident_PT80_l.jpg

those are my suggestions.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think you should do spartan first wizard last.But yeah we do need some more ranks.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Someone posted before god. Well no,there shouldn't be a god. Non religious people don't care but Y'know,some christians nd catholics might.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah but i still think the ranks are good the way they are

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

There will not be a god rank, I think many people would find that offensive.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Because Firetail and me we have nothing to do anymore ( well i want to get to 50 merits so ok)

If your so bored why dont you just quit???? by the time there is a new rank you 2 will probably be long gone.....
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You want us to quit? The nerve!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Well I doubt AG would create ranks just because a few people decided to aim for gold king and accomplished their goals.

The problems with worriors, wizards, and other classes is that they are mythilogical fighting classes. Thy are not socail classes like the ranks we have now on AG.

If ArmorGames decided to add new classes, then they would probally be under king because there is no socail class higher than king. Dragons are not a socail standing at all, they are a race of creature. I have heard of no ranks so far that would actually fit into the ranking system without making it sloppy.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

God rank = extremely offensive. I do however like the warrior rank suggestion.

Showing 76-90 of 91