ForumsSupport ForumIdeas That Will Make AG Better

50 8906
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think mabey you could get achivements for different things, like: 5,000 posts, 250 games rated, get 10,000 Ap, have over 25 merits, and much more! And each time you get an achivement, you could unlock a new set of exclusive armatars only availible through unlocking achivements!

• 50 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This idea has been suggested before, and I think it's good, but it'll make us too like Kongregate. Plus, it's hard to implement.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I think that its a pretty good idea and here is my thoughts.

Every 500 posts
Every 5 merits

That could be an achievement system because any other way people could spam to get it.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah... But this is so good! Nice idea... :P But like Firetail said, it's gonna be hard to implement....

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Not, really. Just think of it as other ranks. And firetail, I suggested this idea allready on another thred, and Kongergate has achivements on games, not fourms posts, and merits.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Also, I looked at the title. What do you mean by

"Idea's'"?

I only see one idea.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Kongergate has achivements on games, not fourms posts, and merits.

Still, we like to be unique otherwise. It's only meh opinion.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

When I said "ideas" it means that more suggestions are welcome, not that only the idea that I have can be discussed here.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Not, really. Just think of it as other ranks. And firetail, I suggested this idea allready on another thred, and Kongergate has achivements on games, not fourms posts, and merits.

Kongregate do not have merits!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Kongregate do not have merits!

I know that crazynaitor, I'm not stupid...
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think he was actually talking to me. I know they don't have merits, but What I was trying to say was that if the idea worked that it would be different then kongregate's achivements on games

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think it'd be really cool if people got unlockables for merits. It would make users more likely to try for merits, and you can't spam for merits! This could be a really interesting thing to implement.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It would make users more likely to try for merits, and you can't spam for merits!

I never thought of that...
and you can spam for merits?
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Well, you can, I suppose, but you won't get them. And if you *do* get false merits, you get in a *lot* of trouble, so it's not really worth it...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

. And if you *do* get false merits, you get in a *lot* of trouble, so it's not really worth it...

I better start working on my merits...
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

And I imagine that you couldn't really spam to get merits bacause merits are well written, thought out comments with good advise. If you write a comment like that, I don't think it counts as spam. Unless you post it 7 times that is.......

Showing 1-15 of 50