ForumsThe TavernHow did you come up with your username?

669 97602
jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

my name's jason but when we were kids my li'l sis pronounced it as "jahson" so it kinda' stuck with me...i put the "x" at the end to make it sound somehow cool just like the name of that big blade wielding horror flick character!

• 669 Replies
KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

I've said it sometimes I thing?

Well, K=Name, F=From and K=Country.

Howlettee
Howlettee
81 posts
Nomad

I like Doug Howlett who plays for munster rugby club and that was taking so I added on two e's

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

My first name backward without the e at the beginning. I just liked the 789

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

Well, I am very creative, I just used my real life name.

Lol, that's so creative.

When I look at people's username, it's either weird or weird. Lol.

I'm not sure if I had post in this thread about my name. My name is just about me. I was sometimes ignored by my friends for no reason. I think they think I don't exist.
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Well mine is not what you think. It's not about the fish Nemo.
I had a parrot and i named it Nemo. That name just came to me. I loved that parrot very much. On the 12th of September 2008, he died. So i based my username on nemo and the day that he died 12th. so nemo12

TutherouKhan
TutherouKhan
41 posts
Nomad

It's a play on words ;D

T3hLemming
T3hLemming
195 posts
Nomad

The Lemming Award from Goldeneye 64. You know, the one for the most suicides in a round. I enjoyed getting it with remote mines, and it's stuck for about 13 years now.

bijnok
bijnok
60 posts
Baron

My nickname used to be Bij (a short and derivated way for my true Last Name but that's a real long story) but in most website you need a large pseudo (4 or 6 caracters).
It's the case with blogspot (my blod is noit really up to date by the way) and when I created it I had lost my keys so my pseudo became Bij no-K (no key)...
But, look at your keyboard and you'll quickly understand that Bijnok is really faster to type !

Finally, bijnok doesn't mean anything.

This topic relies on your curiosity and your wish to give some of you to others... hope it'll work
See you; don't hesitate to comment on what I said.

bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

I came up with my username because I like blue and I was stung by a bee so I added 2468 and that is how I got my name

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

One question - did you cook and eat him after he died? Parrot can be quite tasty.

My explanation for my name is about 20 pages back.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i came up with my name because i can be crazy somtimes and i'm half mexican so i use loco and i just put ace because my brother is a pilot and i want to become one if i'm lucky

greenupgroove
greenupgroove
23 posts
Nomad

I have now idea. It just came to me all of a sudden. i like it now and even though it doesn't really fit me because I'm not really all that green but now I use it for everything.

ihateshittygames
ihateshittygames
32 posts
Nomad

i wanted a funny name, and it should show, that i hate shitty games, and so here i am, ihateshittygames xD

mellowman
mellowman
233 posts
Nomad

i am always mellow,and i am a man,so i just put them together.:P

ncaacrazy15
ncaacrazy15
15 posts
Nomad

i think i made mine because i like ncaa football and tim tebow is/was #15

Showing 601-615 of 669