ForumsThe TavernHow did you come up with your username?

669 97604
jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

my name's jason but when we were kids my li'l sis pronounced it as "jahson" so it kinda' stuck with me...i put the "x" at the end to make it sound somehow cool just like the name of that big blade wielding horror flick character!

• 669 Replies
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

an imaginary dyslexic elephant sided with mister rodgers licked a doornob and were high and gave me my name

You can get high from licking doorknobs no way!
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

She is knew at this and we are trying to install good stuff lawl.

apparently you are implying she already knows, so I will continue to encourage under 7-word comments.

an imaginary dyslexic elephant sided with mister rodgers licked a doornob and were high and gave me my name

I seriously hope that was a joke. you cant spell mr rogers' name with a d. thats just silly.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Oh thanks for catching that floyd, I'm not good with homophones or whateve but I meant new sorry.

hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

i made an account for webkinz and i couldnt think of a name and so i thought...how about hidude? that didnt work so i just put 2 12's

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

Well, there was this website that I wanted to register for, but it denied my username and suggested th100. I couldn't think of any other name, so I gave up. Later, when I found Armor Games, I decided to use th100; it just popped up in my head.

Keonyama96
Keonyama96
79 posts
Nomad

i made an account for webkinz and i couldnt think of a name and so i thought...how about hidude? that didnt work so i just put 2 12's

I think the ma96 is pointless in my user name like i said my friend came up with it
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

I have had this name since I was a little kid and it sounds cool and the 24 is because I felt like I should have a number in my name and my dad ia a Jeff Gordon fan.

omarlol
omarlol
66 posts
Nomad

Omar is my real name and i put lol at the end of it because i thought it would sound funny :P

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

well, omar, it didnt sound funny. deal wit it. jk. anyways, i wazzz like, whoa. i play trumpet. NO WAAAAAAAAAY MAAAAAAN, and i was like, ooooo fury, its a good consanant, so i put it der! xD (yes, i kno.)

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

@holt24 if that's you real name I've hoped you've had it all your life, or maybe a nickname.

CrimsonRose
CrimsonRose
75 posts
Nomad

I was trying to come up with something cool that sounded like a girl, and my favorite name for a color is crimson and the color of blood is described as crimson and stuff, so it sounds like a bit of a threat, you know? I originally used it on Battlefront, and it stuck so I used it on other sites, such as AG.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Crimson Tide? Please don't tell me your an Alabama College Football fan, because then I would have to cry. Haha.

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

lol no joke to bad i licked that mushroom then say them

Faboo
Faboo
54 posts
Nomad

Animaniacs, Wacko says "Faabooo" ever so often. When I heard that, I thought to my self "That would be a GREAT name!"

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

Bloons tower defense, one of the games I played with friends to waste time in high school.

Showing 631-645 of 669