ForumsThe TavernHow did you come up with your username?

669 97605
jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

my name's jason but when we were kids my li'l sis pronounced it as "jahson" so it kinda' stuck with me...i put the "x" at the end to make it sound somehow cool just like the name of that big blade wielding horror flick character!

• 669 Replies
rand102
rand102
39 posts
Nomad

i read it in a book it was going to just plain rand but that was taken i had bean using it for a long time ween playing thing thing so ween it was taken i changed it to rand102 well thats it

DiieSeL
DiieSeL
17 posts
Nomad

It came to me like this....
I used Diesel parfum at first and it was a good idea

Polymusician
Polymusician
23 posts
Nomad

Poly - Greek root "many"

musician - A person who plays an instrument

It literally means many musician, but I intend it to mean "musician who plays many instruments".

Gadriel
Gadriel
118 posts
Nomad

I just made this name up randomly. Gabriel sounds cooler when "b" is switched with "d". Most of my users are this name, or something added on the back.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well I was wiping my ....

Wait no I just looked at a window when I was nine and have been using it ever since. Really though I am just asking for someone to make fun of it. Well most people are...

Keonyama96
Keonyama96
79 posts
Nomad

My friend made me a gaia account under the name keonyama96
Keonya is my name and i dont know how he got ma96 but i just used that to make this

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

I got this username because my first choice was tooken, but hey it's grown on me I like it now.

Keonyama96
Keonyama96
79 posts
Nomad

So itz just some random thing there is absolutly no meaning?

Motorheadbanger
Motorheadbanger
279 posts
Nomad

My love of Motorhead helped me come up with the name, and that is what die hard Motorhead fans are called.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

So itz just some random thing there is absolutly no meaning?

Well mostly. I was playing a game and it said loading, and then after a whie I decided to make an account so I saved it. And it said Saving.1.2.3. So I tried my first choice, and then ended up with that, true story lawl.
My love of Motorhead helped me come up with the name, and that is what die hard Motorhead fans are called.

I didn't know that but how should I?
Keonyama96
Keonyama96
79 posts
Nomad

well thats deep....

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

well thats deep....

Posts are supposed to stay above 7 words Kiki, but a slip evrey now and then is okay, not too often though. And yes it is very deep lawl.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

Posts are supposed to stay above 7 words Kiki

yeah
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

yeah

That's not cool at all. She is knew at this and we are trying to install good stuff lawl.
Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

an imaginary dyslexic elephant sided with mister rodgers licked a doornob and were high and gave me my name

Showing 616-630 of 669