ForumsSupport ForumMessaging System(Especially for moderators and administrados)

69 7539
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Well i was wondering why can't we like message people so that way we won't have people spying on us.To keep our privacy safe.

• 69 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Mani guess you don't really care.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

But wouldn't be better man i mean think about it privacy is a big thing now in days.

Do you have anything substantial at all to back up your statement? Privacy may be a big issue, but in the context of this website, I don't think it really is -- especially when you have a bunch of 13 year olds running around saying "Help this bunny dominate the world".

It's not that anyone cares, it's the fact that privacy really isn't an issue on the website. It comes in the form of isolated incidences. If there were a big enough group of people, then sure, maybe it would be looked into. But for now, things are top notch the way they are.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

See,many people think this is a myspace or another game site.People of armor games, i anounce that if you dont like armor games privacy bill then what are you gonna do? and also,Armor Games is it's own kind of gaming site not another crazymonkey,addictinggames,newgrounds etc..

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Ok so i guess a no go right?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

why yo? oh and comment back on my profile ths would be considered spam. if you rply on here.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Man im so pissed right now

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

No, not what I am saying at all. I do care about the different suggestions that get brought up, and really appreciate them. But I do not want to encourage an idea that I know is not possible to implement in the site at this time. I try to be honest with my opinions. And this idea has been turned down by the staff already. I am not going to lead you on with false hopes.

this proves Carlie cares!!
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Mani guess you don't really care.

No, not what I am saying at all. I do care about the different suggestions that get brought up, and really appreciate them. But I do not want to encourage an idea that I know is not possible to implement in the site at this time. I try to be honest with my opinions. And this idea has been turned down by the staff already. I am not going to lead you on with false hopes.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i guess well now eveyone can forget about it

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Man im so pissed right now

Why? There is no reason to get upset about this.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean trash? Your calling this topic trash?Well,keep your chin up bro,if this was trash it wouldve been deleted.and 6 pages! trash is no posts 1 view.This topic has brought debate.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah man Carlie does care.I understand what she says i guess there's better things to worry about than this stupid trash!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

yeah man that's right

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

this proves Carlie cares!!

Seriously though, I do care about the suggestions that are brought up here. Otherwise I would not spend so much time in this forum, let alone on this site. Your suggestions are what keeps the development of this site going!
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Man i guess you have a point.Thanks man really.

Showing 46-60 of 69