ForumsSupport ForumMessaging System(Especially for moderators and administrados)

69 7538
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Well i was wondering why can't we like message people so that way we won't have people spying on us.To keep our privacy safe.

• 69 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If we ever had something like this, it would not be something that is worth any points. But I kind of like that everything is public, because it holds a certain accountability to the posted. In a private comment, someone could say anything offensive to other people, and no one would be the wiser to know about it.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Sorry man i got carried away.Yeah carlie but it would be better to have a little privacy around here

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Well if the receiver of the message and still had the option to flag it and if mods could see it then i dont see a problem with it.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

hey i hadn't thought of that.Well how about this.Comments get removed if you get about 5 flags right.Well messages would be flagged only by you and only once so they can be removed and done.And maybe get 1 point

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I think maybe only the Mods and Admins should have this.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe we can limit to 2-3 secret messages a day?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry man i got carried away.Yeah carlie but it would be better to have a little privacy around here

Understandable, but you have to remember that this is not primarily a social networking site. Armor Games is all about flash games. The community, profiles, etc. are just an added bonus.

If you would really like to talk privately with someone, why not just use an instant messenger program?
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

well then bring back chat.although thats another issue.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Not gonna happen, sorry guys!

If you want to go to a chat, you can use the Unofficial AG Chat that Klaushouse set up, or you can use an instant messenger program.

Either way, chat is dead, buried, and not coming back. No zombies. No resurrecting.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Why did the chat get taken away??

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

i will find a way!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

i will find a way!

Sorry, talked to Dan about the chat room directly. Isn't going to happen.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

She is not talking about chat. She is talking about AIM or MSN. This has been brought up before and for some reason every time someone says "use AIM, MSN, or some other instant messenger program" people always jump to something different such as chat or completely ignore the post it seems. = /

The reason why there is a list of things such as AIM, MSN, Wii, xbox live, and so on is because they know people may want to talk privately so they make it easy to do so. If you want, you can do what I do and leave a comment with my AIM name on it and tell the user to delete it as soon as they add me.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The chat room is the same as a coment why cant you just make orivate masseges

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Sorry, talked to Dan about the chat room directly. Isn't going to happen.

You underestimate my materly skills of espionage.
Showing 16-30 of 69