ForumsSupport Forumchanging username

68 7033
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

this has been brought up b4 but y not being able to change it once a month? this way if people make foolish changes they have to live with it for a month but at the same time being able to make smart changes to a name. only 3 characters should be able to be changed though so nothing is too dramatic of a change...wat do u think?

• 68 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

its a quote highlight certain words and click

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

its a quote highlight certain words and click

ok thanks man it was a mystery for me
so who agrees with my idea
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

thad be good too... trasfer deleting would be awesome but then getting away with spam and stuff...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

This has now become a junk of idea being tossed in the trash and being written again. Stick to on thing and not make it so confusing.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i agree but like Florglee said they can keep track and make it better so no spam would be involved and besides moderators ban right away

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

thad be good too... trasfer deleting would be awesome but then getting away with spam and stuff...

But what if you spammed up your profile, transferred it to your main account, then deleted it? No one would know.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Moderators would keep track

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but you realize they can barely keep up right now.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

only big flaw in my idea is the getting away with spam...so i change it to one character... then it will be very noticable

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes, but you realize they can barely keep up right now.

Yeah but what if they get the best and most dedicate users.They have a lot of them around here and your one of them man.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but you realize that it will also be very annoying. I mean like, if I changed one letter in my username, I would be like, firetailmadoess.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But i ask you right now and everyone else why is it so hard.This is the only online community that cannot change their name.All the others can and this one is better than all by why is it so hard!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

There are too many problems. You want this to be added (which I think would be a bit hard to add because there should be a record of name changes) and this leads to another problem that owuld be fixed. Why would the administrators waste their time with this?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

u dont HAVE to change one every month... and there should be an are u sure u wanna change it to *so ans so* sign when u click change

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe we can stack up so after 12 months, I could change 12 letters without doing it one at a time.

Showing 31-45 of 68