ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4535414
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

draw brooke draw. you have an artist roaring inside you. and by the way, i do drawings in 5 mins and i think they are okay. so 3 days is a lot of time

brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

I might enter this one too! Brooke, obviously I will beat you :P Just kidding. Lets just see. I havent even started yet.... I will get to work right now!

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

Im scanning it right on my pc right now. I might color it..

brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

Im scanning it right on my pc right now. I might color it..

Oh, I just drew my needle. Now to just draw the rest.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

aww man I have some awesome ideas for this submission, but I don't know how much time I am going to have this weekend to make it. If I submit it at all, then it will probably be today.

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

I have it ready but i might make some changes in it. So this is not my final one. Here it is:

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt304/brooke-br/CCI05292009_00000-1-1.jpg

I might color it...

brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

Here it is:
Might colour.
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv184/brbrtwins/CCF05292009_00001.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

<cute image zoph posted>

Wasn't that on your bounching.... uhhhhhhhh..... FA thing that you flash at me constantly?
brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

Here my coloured one.. :

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv184/brbrtwins/CCF05292009_00002.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Wasn't that on your bounching.... uhhhhhhhh..... FA thing that you flash at me constantly?
Most likely not.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

draw brooke draw. you have an artist roaring inside you. and by the way, i do drawings in 5 mins and i think they are okay. so 3 days is a lot of time

Each theme lasts for a week... To draw...
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

My new official entry!
OMGWTFBBQ! TEH TRIPPINESSSSSSSSSS!

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2541/heeellllooooozzzzzooooo.png

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Lots of horrifying entries lately..

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Seemingly created a trend with making the eyes purple as well:P
COPYCATS!!
Hmm, should finish up the theme-inspired image before it is too late...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

O, sorry about that Cenere. Didn't really think about it before drawing it... Just, came to my mind.

Dun worry, meaning nothing with it, because it is rather stereotypical to do so. I cannot remember who did it as well, but it is not bothering me.
I made another one anyway, so no harm done.
Showing 4831-4845 of 6854