ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4263692
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Z: It looks like it? Dragging kangaroo dung?
C: Yes. New Zealand taking the garbage, I guess? Nice idea, not as confusing as some of his works can be. The design is simple, reminding me of his raptor entries back then. Comfortable to the eye.

It's subtler than that or perhaps not subtle due to my lack of commitment (because I'm still stretched rather thin), as I never really put in the entire details. I didn't realize how much I left out when I first posted it. There's supposed to be a safety pin in there somewhere.

I might finish my entry later. If I don't, here it is:

Not Like This

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/barrenfieldfrozenwithsnow.jpg
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

The Dream Monster...

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr165/96Zega96/Dream.png

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It's subtler than that or perhaps not subtle due to my lack of commitment (because I'm still stretched rather thin), as I never really put in the entire details. I didn't realize how much I left out when I first posted it. There's supposed to be a safety pin in there somewhere.

So instead of poor New Zealand, it is poor Australia?

And just because this picture is [censor].
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/scan0004-3.jpg
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

That pic seems awfully thoadish...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I think it looks [censor], but not as [censor] as [censor]. But the [censor] is very [censor].
Yes.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

...Did you make it? Doesn't even seem your style!

Did you like mine?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

...Did you make it? Doesn't even seem your style!

Make it? Thoad's image that I reposted because his link was broken? No.

Well, I think yours is very [censor] and it seems [censor] than [censorcensor].
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Stop [censor]ing with me now!

I thought you made it....

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I do not own a scanner, sadly, so I would have to go somewhere else to scan the image if it was mine, and I am far to lazy to do so.

Stop [censor]ing with me now!

Hmmmmmm No.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I have a scanner, but it doesn't work. Life would be so much better if it worked! D:

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

But Cenere your [censor] has a [censor] because my [censor] got a little crazy last night and [censor] all over the floor! [censor] got [censor] and [censor] of [censor] in the middle of a [censor].

*continues listening to "Loser" from Beck*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

[censor] [censor] [censor] [censor] [censor] Shut [censor] [censor] [censor] up [censor] [censor] with [censor] [censor] [censor] the [censor] [censor] [censor] [censor] [censor] 'censor thing? [censor].

It [censor] annoys the [censor] out of [censor] me.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Stop [censor] censoring [censor] you [censor] people. It [censor] is [censor] annoying [censor] guys!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Stop it!
1) Off topic.
2) Deeply annoying.

Yes, I know I started it, but it was better than simply ignoring the images, I would say. Of course, if you think it is better I ignore the entries completely, tell me, and I will.
Until then, stop acting immature and get back on topic.
Thanks you.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

well what exactly would be on topic? Other than discussion of my art, which is obviously [censor].

Of course when you do the [censor] thing cenere, you kinda dangle a piece of gold in my face and I'm tied to a chair. Teasing, if you will. Sorry to mess up your fun, but I'd prefer a simple "Hmm, I'll leave further opinion for judging, but it's 'fun'" or something like that. I can be patient and understanding.

Or at least for the time being.

Anyways, on topicness now, what time is it going to be judged? Monday again?

Showing 3856-3870 of 6854