ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4236743
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And Im not a hermaphrodite!

I have decided that any person who I don't know (for sure) of their gender, that automatically makes them a hermaphrodite.

And that dream feels quite wet. quite wet.

It's uncomfortable.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Frame 1: Hitler with amazing mustache sleeping

Frame 2: Jew shaves part of mustache off

Frame 3: Hitler suddenly wakes up

Frame 4: Hitler thinks its a dream

Frame 5: The start of WW2.

Well, now all you know the true reason Hitler hated Jews. See, he had a reason.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well, now all you know the true reason Hitler hated Jews. See, he had a reason.

Oh I see....kinda funny. not my brand of humor though, lol :P
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I like the Hitler one, funny(that is good reason to start a war isn't it?)
Lol@the Thoad Conversation...luv teh Internetz sometimes.

I am thinking hotdogs atm, that is what I dream of, at least. Well that, and yarnballs >_>

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm Cholokid that made me think. History, or something WW2 related would make for a nice theme. In particular do you have any clue the repercussions if there were ever to be a Hitler theme?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Dreams, they can be many, many things, objects and events with endless possibilities.

[url=This is what I perceive as one of my dreams//i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr218/ShintetsuWA/sig---57ArtSkillsCompetition.jpg[/url]

Thousands of fragments, the ominous colors, the light at the end of a tunnel, many have experienced this, but none
have ever seen another's, until now:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr218/ShintetsuWA/sig---57ArtSkillsCompetition.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Shin, you pulled a gantic, but that more seems like a car crash than anything else.

No offense (fear my bad condolences), that is. It's enjoyable though.

I had no idea you were so great at this.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/dream.jpg

My champion's exhibit entry!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

...why are you chained upside down? lol.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Nice bricks lol

Aside from the thought bubbles, that's the best that's in the picture =)

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

So instead of poor New Zealand, it is poor Australia?

No. The setup was poor so the entire thing suffered. I probably won't do any more to my current entry so it may suffer as well.

Shin, you pulled a gantic, but that more seems like a car crash than anything else.

Raise your hand if you know why I find this one offensive but not the previous one.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Raise your hand if you know why I find this one offensive but not the previous one.

*tentatively raises hand*
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*Raises his pen-...pencil. Yeah, pencil. You can't prove anything*

Is it because Shin explained what it meant?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Maybe it's just because you mentioned his name from my graphic? I don't see what's so bad about it.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

The only thing I can think of is that Shintetsu's entry doesn't have a hidden message to it, it doesn't appear one way but be truthfully another. hmm...

Showing 3886-3900 of 6854