ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4142004
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Ok looks like I am out this time again.

Does that mean I have to slap you too?*slaps Cenere*wait I can only slap girls I need to punch you *punches in the you know where*Ha Ha Ha Cenere.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

whens the judging gonan start?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ok looks like I am out this time again.

Whimp.

Does that mean I have to slap you too?*slaps Cenere*wait I can only slap girls I need to punch you *punches in the you know where*Ha Ha Ha Cenere.

*evil evil glare* Strop is right... *weilds axe*

Soon, Thoad. Soon.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

When Zophia wakes up from the slap I gave her.

It will start when Zoph eats her breakfast.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

*so tempted to slap you with the ban brush, SO tempted*

I'm trying to figure out if this cinnamon cake thingy I found counts as breakfast. I sort of doubt it. *sips orange juice*
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

*evil evil glare* Strop is right... *weilds axe*

You missed I have super quick speed, read my about I am a few more belts to be a ninja and beat Strop's butt.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You missed I have super quick speed, read my about I am a few more belts to be a ninja and beat Strop's butt.

I do not care. I am rather tempted to go on a strike because of you, kid...
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

*so tempted to slap you with the ban brush, SO tempted*

Try it if you like but you will be the one getting hurt if you do not me.I would just grab as you swing it, hold on to it snap it off you and hit... Cenere.

I'm trying to figure out if this cinnamon cake thingy I found counts as breakfast. I sort of doubt it

I say it would, it just wouldn't be healthy for your system(well at least I think it wouldn't.You should start off with cereal toast or some fruit something like that not cake though.
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

*crowd* Judgement! Judgement! Judgement! Judgement!
Naw srsly... When is teh judgement?

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I do not care. I am rather tempted to go on a strike because of you, kid...

Do you really think I care?

And don't call me a kid I hate it when people do that just call me Dougy(no not my real name.Howletts first name is Doug) is that not better than kid?
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

howlett:

And don't call me a kid I hate it when people do that just call me Dougy(no not my real name.Howletts first name is Doug) is that not better than kid?

Hi kid :3
Joking... Cen, are you dun with homework? I want the judgement! I'm impatient, and I'm easily distrac... Bunny :O
jUdGeMeNt
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Hi kid :3

Don't get on my nerves or I will throw you.

jUdGeMeNt

It will be here soon don't rush the judges or they might decrease your chances of winning.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It will be here soon don't rush the judges or they might decrease your chances of winning.

Oh, I see you know all about us...
We have already chosen the winners, but it would be nice with a little patience, as writing the comments will take time.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Soon, Thoad. Soon.

*epic brooding*
*draws ragepic*
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Try it if you like but you will be the one getting hurt if you do not me.I would just grab as you swing it, hold on to it snap it off you and hit... Cenere.
Mod beats ninja. And I wasn't even kidding, but I don't think I'm allowed to ban people for being annoying. I can warn you, though. I actually don't find it funny to be slapped digitally, nor watch others get hit. Not in an abusive way, which I do consider this.
So stop it, or I will brush you with the ban next time.
So I would get banned for just trying to have some fun here?I suppose I might as well stop posting here if thats going to happen.
Not for trying to have fun. For being disrespectful and annoying with your way of trying to have fun.

I say it would, it just wouldn't be healthy for your system(well at least I think it wouldn't.You should start off with cereal toast or some fruit something like that not cake though.
Ya, I know. Went out and bought some material for sandwiches (tomato/cucumber/bread), that'll be tasty.
Showing 3256-3270 of 6854