ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5490147
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

But people admire your style of doomish minimalism, fst?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I could say none taken but... There was *Sniffles*

*pats back*

*is akward*

uh...

Yeeaahh...

Sorry bout that.

I am just saying that I am terrible at gimp.

I didn't mean to hurt you.

*snicker*

*I mean frowns*
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Not really nostalgia as much as historia, but the style is nice and simple.
Depends on the interpretation. Am I not allowed to long for days where that was what drawing was? Sort of?
Anywho. Probably won't be my official entry...

And people, notice how Cenere's entry is clickable?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You is ruining secret, Zophia.
And you just draw like that, we do not mind.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

But it's more fun when people actually see the entry...
Heh.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

No?
But well, I would like other people to draw like that too, then I would be better than them at drawing.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

You want secretz?
Are you saying mine is poorly drawn? It's just teh simple style...

We're hawking the thread again... Why do we do this... *looks at Crest* I blame him.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Secrets are better than reality known.
Yes, it is really ugly /smile

Not my fault, my common sense is having sex with his boyfriend.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

O rly. . .
:P

Off topic and slightly inappropriate. Strop will love us so when he sees this...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yes.

I am still waiting for that revenge of his anyway. Is it better to tell what the lone rage is doing, while thinking on that crush of his?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Uhm, fail to understand. Who's crush? What?

I wonder what I should do for a better entry... I just had this awesome mental image, but I'm not sure if I could draw it...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Drakan, my rage? He is all alone in his room, and have some pictures of Wolfgang that he looks at, while... having fun with himself?

Dooo eeeet....

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ohhh... Well, it's better than talking about that offgame stuff with Kai and Snow...
Sooo off topic... *eyes the ninja*

Okies. I'll try...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

We could? It is just a little weird, and something that we never thought of while they were in the same world? *throws piece of eraser at Zophia out of randomness*

At least for me, I am curious.
hmm, should do an unofficial one with Kai. Naaah.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*throws a whole eraser back* Yeah... Plus, wouldn't that have been cheating?

Just... Based of the nostalgia I has somewhere... I guess... I'm not used to using that word...
Yeeeees.

Btw. Gantic, I failed to understand/feel/sense yours. I don't suppose you'll explain?

Showing 2071-2085 of 6854