ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5490116
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Noo zophia! Don't curse! neverrr!!!!!!!!

were's da art
(meanybobeany me)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hahahahaha, that's awesome...sorry zophia, but you just pwned yourself :P

I just had an awesome idea courtesy of fst6.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

NOOO! I will take over the throne of the DM award! Mwahaha!

*cough* of course if it has nothing to do with that, go right ahead with that Strop

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

NOOO! I will take over the throne of the DM award! Mwahaha!

If I could draw I'd get the DM(I am the worst at drawing in my class)
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*is pwned*
Also, sorry for curing, but the fail was just that epic.
And I actually didn't denie it being in Photobucket, I just denied being able to find it. Kind of. Oh dang it, I fail! I hate my spotchecks... -_-

@mentorso (just misspelled that 'mentrose':
There's art a page and two back. And again, sorry. Though I shall claim to only have asterisked 'feck' (an innocent version of the f-word) to make it look like the actual f-word. Yes, that is my excuse.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah, just like your sneaky excuse on that lion paw that had fluid on it!

I swear you will never live that one down!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

There are a bunch of hidden jokes in here. Will list them if no one gets them! :P

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2665/pedololism8.png

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2665/pedololism8.png

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

klaus + "cherry", you sick b@$74rd. srsly, your more sick then when saddler wang-paled luis.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well that there is pedobear, he is the mascot for pedophilia on 4chan, with a lollipop. Now a lollipop, shortenned to Lolli, which can be derived from Loli, which is a little child, so Pedobear is eating a little child, also he hunts for 'lolis' which is part of the pedo joke. As well as the fact that it's cherry flavored, I am pretty sure you can get that. And also his seal of approval is something that is used for sexy 'jailbait' or children. :/ It's really a huge joke when you think about it.

http://www.atalude.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/pedobear_seal_of_approval.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh dear... I'm one of those people who didn't need the explanation to go KLLLLLAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEEEE!, but that you posted the explanation too fails a little... Was funnier when some people got confused. :P

*wonders where the pedobear originated from*

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well I just wanted everyone to get it, I hate being left out I presume others do too! :P

It's ok there is still 99% of 4chan references they won't get! XD

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

4chan references... Yeah, I probably won't get those, I've never been on the site.

Btw, Klaus... I miss your vectory art.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Btw, Klaus... I miss your vectory art.

Well funny story, those are done on my mac partition. I dropped a heavy duty flash light on it so that partition is broke and I am on windows, which has nothing. So I can't do them. I'd love to but alas I must fix my computer!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

pedobear probably derived from a pedophile. Either way, that's just plain scary that you even know about that! *Questions who the !$#! Klaus is*
You utterly scare me klaus, and all who have ever watched either loli or child pronography. . .
*Questions who Klaus is once more*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Do it quickly~ I really enjoyed them, and Paint just does not work as well for you as the other. Still better than nothing, though.

Showing 1156-1170 of 6854