ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5489241
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Zophia...be afraid....be VERY AFRAID :O

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

We appear to be voting for zombies.

I have no clue what I would do if we had a zombie theme.I don't do gore,and dead stuff.I just can't come up with any ideas for it.I guess there really is something that I can't make an instant Sasquatch reference for.Thats not a good thing for me..........................Anyways let the entries continue.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Zophia...be afraid....be VERY AFRAID :O

O_o... *hides*
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sorry for double post, go ninja'ed...

@crimsonblade:
You could do a Sasquatch holding his arms out and going "Beeeeeeeeeell Peppeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!", genuine zombie style.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

LAWL!

Or you could just kill him off (:

I'm sure some sort of miniature comic would do nicely for that. Kill him, then bring him back!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

o.0
Yes!

Tourer! Thebuah!

Kill him until he's pieces of paper! Messed up ones! HAha~

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You could do a Sasquatch holding his arms out and going "Beeeeeeeeeell Peppeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!", genuine zombie style.

While I like that idea it would be stealing someone elses idea.That wouldn't be all too funny to me.Although that did help me develop an idea.It will follow the storyline too.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

NO WAI! You can win the contest, fst, but I will win the DM! Mwahaha! Of course now I have an idea of what to do for zombies :P

OY Estel....you know that by saying that you want the DM Strop's not gonna give it to you...

I WANT FIRST, SECOND, THIRD PLACE, HONOURABLE MENTIONS, THE KINGRYAN BOGAN AWARD FOR MINIMALISM, THE 'THINGS THAT MADE ME WHUT' AWARD AND THE PAY STROP OUT AWARD!

Yay for reverse psychology!

KingRyan
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Sorry been gone for a while.

How did that happen?

Was banned for a... joke picture involving a real dog and a possible funny drawn something on said dog.

And as for you Strop. LOL @ ONE PIECE REFERENCE!
That's an old episode though. The ramen noodle guy on rollerskates bwahahaha. I am way past that!
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

While I like that idea it would be stealing someone elses idea.That wouldn't be all too funny to me.Although that did help me develop an idea.It will follow the storyline too.
Oh, I gave the idea up for free use. But as long as it gave you inspiration, it's all good.

Yay for reverse psychology!
Reverse psychology NEVER works when you say you're using it!

@Klaushouse:
Strop told me. Hilarious, though I still don't understand they banned you for it.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Oh Klaus, hahaha. Good times, gooooood times.

So reverse psychology doesn't work when you say that you're using it? What if I say I'm not using it? Am I using reverse psychology on you? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! MWahahaha!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Ohkay... ur not using it... Lawl...
Hmm, wondering what nxt weeks thingy is

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

When saying you are not using reversed psychology, there is a severe risk of that statement being taken as an attempt to use reverse psychology to convince someone you aren't. :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I won't be able to judge today as I'm going to have one of my eyes dilated, volunteering as a patient for an ophthamology competency exam (doctors never stop sitting exams!) That means I won't be able to see Jack, nor Jill :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I won't be able to judge today as I'm going to have one of my eyes dilated, volunteering as a patient for an ophthamology competency exam (doctors never stop sitting exams!) That means I won't be able to see Jack, nor Jill :P
I sense a dirty joke in that!
And I'd actually forgotten the judging were supposed to take place so soon.
Showing 1261-1275 of 6854