ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5488967
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Shouldn't the results be in yet?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I would think that 3D images made with your own models would count here... Ask Strop

Yes, 3D models, if done by yourself are fine.

However 3D models sourced from somebody else have to be cited and then it's up to my discretion.

My pupils are pretty much back to normal, but I'm busy. So judging will take place in 11 hours!
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

11 hours?*sigh* Well I guess I will wait til then.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Ok. This is my official entry. I decided to keep the flow when someone gave me this idea.

Don't Forget to Clean the Mess
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/fruitcakecopy.jpg

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, is that fruit Cake! Haha, what did you use for this?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Yeah thats a fruitcake

Chuck Norris!!!! AHHH binge time!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

You used Paint? or something else?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

OK! My OFFICIAL entry. And no, I used photoshop. Its a lot better in my opinion.

Don't Forget to Clean the Mess
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/fruitcakecopy-1.jpg

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

well i guess you can count my gingerbread man, i made the model and textures in Blender then used a filter in photoshop
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/hectichermit/gingerbreadman.jpg

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

yea it looks sorta hand made cause of the sculpting tool and painting tool in blender...was tryin to go for a hand made looking gingerbread man

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

If it is ill be as happy as a California cow!
I guess you would only understand that if you lived in the USA... but trust me, their happy! Thanks

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I don't get how you can make a picture with photo shop.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

well how do you make a picture in Paint lol, One pixel at a time, or lots...

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, I am confused? You use the pen or something?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

oo well theres something called a tablet that is basically an electronic pen

Showing 1291-1305 of 6854