ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5488718
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have an assignment for Monday, and have just been visiting my parents. I feel with you, Strop.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

My parents are making me play a wonderful (extreme sarcasm alert) game of Rummikub right now. It's a board game that makes you think and it hurts my head.
Well Strop, I suppose I deserve it.
But the good thing is, if Cholo wins the DM, I won't have any restrictions next theme because he drew it! Not that I can draw anyways.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

I made a pizza with skull pepperonis!! Yay!
http://i37.tinypic.com/24g0tvr.png

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Nicely drawn _S_K_E_. Although what looks like broccoli or lettuce or some type of green vegetable, that's not my choice of what to go on a pizza. Good drawing though.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

_S_K_E_ did you everything on there? Or did you get some of the things on there from somewhere else? The skulls look exactly alike, and the lettuce things have exactly the same pattern and look like pictures.

What I'm asking is, did you have a source for some of the things on there or is it all self provided?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Did you get that skull brush from another artist or what?I am just wondering?I noticed you used the vine brush as well.Except it is scaled up to make it look like lettuce or something.Also you forgot the bell peppers on your pizza.How could you forget the bell peppers?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Also you forgot the bell peppers on your pizza.How could you forget the bell peppers?

Its all about you. If there's anything he forgot its Chuck Norris!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Its all about you. If there's anything he forgot its Chuck Norris!

You like to eat chuck norris on your pizza?Does that make you a cannibal?At least the skulls could be skull shaped pepperonis.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Does that make you a cannibal?

I think he meant that the pizza was garnished with Chuck Norris' nosehairs and then seasoned with his sweat.

Then you have a pizza that cures AIDS, cancer and every congenital condition known and not known to man.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I think he meant that the pizza was garnished with Chuck Norris' nose hairs and then seasoned with his sweat.

That sounds like a law suit waiting to happen.Anyways he already said the skull was a brush on GIMP for him.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I think he meant that the pizza was garnished with Chuck Norris' nosehairs and then seasoned with his sweat.

You read my mind!

Then you have a pizza that cures AIDS, cancer and every congenital condition known and not known to man.

I love you.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I love you.

.....No comment,but anyways I just hope this weeks contest will end already so we can start a new theme already.I guess this is what I get for finishing mine near the beginning of each contest.Although this time around since the theme will be starting(hopefully) on a Sunday.I may not have as much time to get it done.Either way I just hope strop doesn't delay it again(the judging) for some reason after those 5 hours.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I love you.

.....No comment,

Agreed.
And I agree with you on a second thing, I would like it to move on so I can actually draw something for it, I don't have enough time now so I'm just waiting for the next one.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

.....No comment
[quote]Agreed.

hey, everyone has feelings. And cant you tell when there's a joke?
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

oo hmmm wonder what it will be...

Showing 1321-1335 of 6854