ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5488303
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Oh, we don't have to. Some people will only write.

In that case then I will try to do it,but only if I have enough time on my hands,but I should for the most part.Seeing as how I will have two weekends to do each of them.

Also I find that image to be a bit disturbing hectichermit.It looks like the thing never brushed its teeth before and it has two tumors on its head,along with a really fat broken nose.Yep that looks like a zombie alright.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ugh Hectichermit... yours really freaks me out.
And nice job on your cartoon crimsonblade.

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Crimson, That was good, Funny and utterly confusing all a once... Like a collection of feelings. :P

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Stroooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!

Does This Mean He's Out of the Closet?
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/zombiecopy.jpg

Thank Zophia for me putting strop in a dress. She didn't tell me to, but a previous entry of hers did.

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Pahaha, Good one Cholo, i am sure Strop with definitely enjoy that entry! haha, 1st place... You seem to use Norris alot :P

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Pahaha, Good one Cholo, i am sure Strop with definitely enjoy that entry! haha, 1st place... You seem to use Norris alot :P

Thanks hopefully he will. Two DM's in a row wont be to good... and Yes. Chuck Norris and making fun of Strop is my trademark. xD
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Cholokid,I can understand making fun of strop,but to continuously make jokes about his sexuality is another.Sorry,but that was just way beyond the lines of too much for me.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well that's great, I have an entry making fun of Strop too!
I am almost done, just working on the finishing touches and I will probably submit tomorrow.
Making fun of Strop is becoming a tradition.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Sorry,but that was just way beyond the lines of too much for me.

And Klausehouse continuously drawing sexual things wasn't?
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Cholokid,I can understand making fun of strop,but to continuously make jokes about his sexuality is another.Sorry,but that was just way beyond the lines of too much for me.

Don't worry, mine doesn't make fun of his sexuality. Just him in general =P.
I am sorry Strop. But the after the relationship thing, I have to do one more.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You know,I doubt this type of thing would be going on if Carlie was still judge.For some reason I really get the feeling it just wouldn't be the same.One more thing...

Cholokid I just noticed this,but why did you give chuck norris a lazy eye?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

And Klausehouse continuously drawing sexual things wasn't?

Did I ever compare it to anything of his?
Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

My very first Art skills entry!

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/Ajal123/Manburger.jpg

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

You know,I doubt this type of thing would be going on if Carlie was still judge.For some reason I really get the feeling it just wouldn't be the same.

Thats the thing, Carlie couldn't take a joke. Thankfully Strop can.

hahahahahahaha because I'm to lazy to center it. xD
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Haha, I don't think he meant to.
Very nice Ajal, I like the lolcats reference.
Showing 1381-1395 of 6854