ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5488616
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

In fact you know what? Kingryan, your forfeit is not to have a forfeit at all for this week! Hah. How's that for reverse psychology!?

........ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok then...that is so not fair! I should totally get a merit or something...

DM Tally: 2

lol...

Lol...sooo funny....Poor Estel...he's gonna die!

KingRyan
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

This week's theme brought to you by Cenere.

Hey... It was Cenere and thoad that started the zombie-reign, but the theme was my idea!
It's on the bottom of this page.
Am I the only one hoping that Strop will make zombies the theme someday soon?

*claims credit*
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Wooohooo! Zombies! ... What am I supposed to draw.........

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Fine fine, this week's theme brought to you by Zophia.

And thoad and Cenere.

:P

But definitely not I.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Cholokid: because Kevin44 was your accomplice, and you made homosexual overtures in this thread no less, you must both state on your profiles that you are in a romantic relationship with each other for one week! And I will be checking!

Hah. I told you I was going to get you, kevin!

Argh.... well, since I am not a sore loser... I will find some way to get around this.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That's not bad Sodis... I like how his tongue is hanging out of his teeth.
I am working on my entry, it is pretty funny but not very well drawn. (I know what you're thinking; Kevin... draw?)

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Sonny? Oh God, lol. I better win this time, mwahaha!

And Sonny? Are you cereal? Well......better get on it *cries*

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Cholokid: because Kevin44 was your accomplice, and you made homosexual overtures in this thread no less, you must both state on your profiles that you are in a romantic relationship with each other for one week! And I will be checking!

Well I shall get back at you for getting back at us for making fun of you! HAH!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/zomb.jpg

Bored.... I will try make a better one later.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

And Sonny? Are you cereal? Well......better get on it *cries*
*chuckles* That is why you do not attempt to get the DM. :P

@Cenere:
Wow. You're really enjoying those Photoshop brushes, aren't you?
Nice work.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Zombies lol pretty cool.

@Cenere pretty nice one for the moment but since you said you would do a better one I can't wait and at least you may be able to win this one.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

@Cenere:
Wow. You're really enjoying those Photoshop brushes, aren't you?

Hmm, three brushes (regualr, fade, and crubled for the hooves), and two filters (grain and texture). I think that was it.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh. I thought you had used one of the splattery brushes too, but I guess that was a filter, then. Still looks cool.

LODwardevil
LODwardevil
32 posts
Nomad

cenere if thats your bored picture lets see your trying picture

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Cenere, "Your bored" pictures are quite impressive, I can't wait to see your "Not bored, Working hard" picture it will kick A...Er, Bum.

Showing 1351-1365 of 6854