ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5487513
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Did I ever compare it to anything of his?

Exactly. Whats the difference between him drawing sexual things and me commenting on sexual things?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Ajal,that was quite an inventive pun,and reference combo.Although I can't say its the best drawn entry.It is still quite funny.I think its one of the few that made me literally bust out laughing for one reason or another so good job on that.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Exactly. Whats the difference between him drawing sexual things and me commenting on sexual things?

You do realize what you just said right?My answer is no there is no difference.I just never even felt like commenting on his.The thing is they both make for good competitors of the DM,and make inappropriate references in them,so I guess the main difference is Chuck Norris.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I guess the main difference is Chuck Norris.

And does Chuck Norris not always win?
Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

It doesn't really matter you guys, Whatever Strop decides about it when he comes on, He might be cutting close, but i think this one might be okay, And i went back a few pages and... Box positions... :/

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Think Zombies have gotten to ya'lls brain already lol...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/nomakingfunofstrop.jpg
No making fun of Strop - the non entry.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

It doesn't really matter you guys, Whatever Strop decides about it when he comes on, He might be cutting close, but i think this one might be okay, And i went back a few pages and... Box positions... :/

Yeah, its definitely been worse...
I am going to submit mine in a few minutes.
Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Cenere, Awesome! i enjoyed it because it looks like just a few lines but when you actually look at it it looks alot harder! Awesome!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Cenere, Awesome! i enjoyed it because it looks like just a few lines but when you actually look at it it looks alot harder! Awesome!

Heh~~ *coughing violently for some minutes, gasping for breath* Thanks...
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Please do not speak of that again.I have tried to ban it from my mind.Trust me after that submission,he has gotten quite a reputation.You should have seen what people said about him during the "Hair" theme about what they thought his submission would be,and how they were afraid of it.Anyways...

Think Zombies have gotten to ya'lls brain already lol...

Nope,just my art...and responses...and I don't know.Maybe they have.Either way I am pretty sure my brain is semi-fine for now.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Wow, Cenere... that is amazing. It really makes mine look bad.
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg265/monkeymucker/GFX_ZOMBIE.jpg

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Need a link to the full image Kevin44.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester
Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Haha, Another strop one eh? jeez, Why don't we just let it all out... the next round should just be Strop theme.

Showing 1396-1410 of 6854