analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Art Skills Contest
Hello and welcome!
This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.
- 6,854 Replies
Make of it what you will.
Owen, 666 P-P-POSTS!!!! D:
Nice drawing though.
Sorry, my image making stuff is down, so, I will remake this better in a few days,
Well according to the judges
but seeing as how the deadline is like a weatherman...you get the point(right?)
Deadline: 17thThat's in *counts on fingers* 4 days!
I saw the theme and remembered that I had this old gem, maybe 2 or 3 years old. (sorry, I don't like to color my pictures, not that I don't know how.)
AH dang, just noticed I needed some kind of dessert (dang your puns *hitsgroundwithfist*). Well ummmm....the sword is made out of white chocolate.
The exclusion of the 'dessert' part of the theme is not your problem.
I saw the theme and remembered that I had this old gem, maybe 2 or 3 years old.The images entered in the contest have to be made for the theme, during the round. So you can't enter an old piece.
It's a really neat drawing, though.
The images entered in the contest have to be made for the theme, during the round. So you can't enter an old piece.
Ahhh, you just shattered my heart...well fine, I'll make something else and win this darn thing . Anyone ever here of the book Dune?
[quote]I saw the theme and remembered that I had this old gem, maybe 2 or 3 years old.
The images entered in the contest have to be made for the theme, during the round. So you can't enter an old piece.[/quote]
You shouldn't have said anything, Bronze. lol I thought it was really good.
Yeah, it was a pretty nice drawing. Draw something for the contest! Hurry!
Argh the pun got me
Not sure what was going through my mind at the time I did this...
What's the dark-blue thing behind the person?
Argh the pun got meI honestly don't know what a pun is...
Thread is locked!