ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4142199
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Alright, HERE IT IS Sand Wormnt

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/SandWormnt.jpg

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

That "worm"........... Never mind.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

LOL!

I honestly don't know what a pun is...

A pun is a play on words.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

A pun is a play on words.

Ahhh!

Oooppaappa!
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

let me finish that for you. That "worm"........... could catch a whale if we had a big enough fishing pole! Just kidding I know what you meant.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

let me finish that for you. That "worm"........... could catch a whale if we had a big enough fishing pole! Just kidding I know what you meant.

Umm, I don't get it, but okay. ^_^
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

And when I thought AG couldn't get less PG-13, you guys insist on pointing the obvious. Or almost the obvious....

Nice drawing tough.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

And when I thought AG couldn't get less PG-13, you guys insist on pointing the obvious. Or almost the obvious....

huh? What do you guys mean? I'm sooo confused right now.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Are yo saying that my drawing is rated R? I'm confused too O_o
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

No I'm not.

Forget it.... your drawing is awesome....

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Forget it.... your drawing is awesome....

Awesome in an awesome way, right RPOAG? ;D I wonder if the worm has a cond- nvm. Just forget it.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

He's saying the worm is shaped like a penis.

I disagree.

It is mildly similar to a phallic object due to the slightly bulbous head at the end of the long neck/body (hard to tell with worms).

But it doesn't look like a penis.

MINDS OUT OF MY GUTTER. (My mind feels at home in the gutter. Hence, my gutter. Now get the fluff out of my gutter.)

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

You guys have nasty minds lol. *shakes head*

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

You guys have nasty minds lol. *shakes head*
It's not just us, it's all of AG. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. It was a nice drawing.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

He's saying the worm is shaped like a penis.

He? Who?

Awesome in an awesome way, right RPOAG? ;D I wonder if the worm has a cond- nvm. Just forget it.

You are now, on my enemies list. Right above vegetables
Showing 5506-5520 of 6854