ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4237963
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yeeah! Judgement!
Strop, I am sure Zombies all are sexy, but people do not know it, because of the lying media!!

Because Klaushouse indirectly called me an attentionwhore for announcing that I did not want to participate....
German is Evil:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/baggrund-gramm.jpg

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Thankfully I can declare that kevin has fallen to a case of mistaken identity. I don't drink coffee >

:O
What do you drink?...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Strop, I am sure Zombies all are sexy, but people do not know it, because of the lying media!!

Kingryan, I believe your outing attempts should have been directed elsewhere :P

What do you drink?...

Water.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

[quote]Strop, I am sure Zombies all are sexy, but people do not know it, because of the lying media!!

Kingryan, I believe your outing attempts should have been directed elsewhere :P[/quote]

... Was he refering to the quote or something I missed??
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Sasquatch and his sister Yeti get along like a bell-pepper on fire.

As far as you know that's a good thing.Now I'm starting to wonder what the next theme will be after this one.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

DUDE. WHAT.

I think cholokid just broke the DM system.

hahahahahah. Uhh... is that a good thing?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Kingryan, I believe your outing attempts should have been directed elsewhere :P

Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???????

*yawn*

KingRyan
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/grammarwars.jpg

Outnumbered a thousand to one, it was clear the Grammar Nazi never stood a chance

Dedicated particularly to those who remember a time when horrible grammar was known as AIM-speak and actually frowned upon.

Judging in 24 hours!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hey, is that not me? *pointing at little person on picture*
But yeeesss more judging~~

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Actually that would be my rendition of klaus' version of Grammar Hitler :P It was a joke waiting to be expanded upon!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Very. Still wondering what you meant, though *pointing at the last couple of posts a page back*

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Strop I love your picture so much. Lol.. its awesome..

Because Klaushouse indirectly called me an attention***** for announcing that I did not want to participate....
German is Evil:

Yay you participated! Looks great, now don't you feel better?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Remind me about that Cen, I'll go fish it up for you later.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

That Grammar Nazi picture was pure awesome. My hat goes off to you.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Looks great, now don't you feel better?

give me the chance to throw up on you, and i will. darn ovesleeping and having a bunch of things to do...

okay, random vote: i can haz lightsaborz for next theme? no? okay...

@Strop:
something with you refering to a quote of mine, and saying something bout Kingryan... neither of us understood...
Showing 1786-1800 of 6854