ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5489117
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
deth4
deth4
759 posts
Nomad

oh my gawd da suzpenzce r kilin meh!!11!!>1!/1?!1?! omgwtfbbq

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Ok Strop, here is mine.

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/dbzcopy.jpg

Click if too big

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Klaus, it was on purpose, because I knew you would not remember it was me posting your picture.

deth4
deth4
759 posts
Nomad

strop comon!!!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Eusna2400

Explain yourself.....

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Common typo, 'Suna~

Zomg, brusheeeeeeeeees!!! *noms them and is completely off topic as usual*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, I'm judging as soon as I get my thingo done...that'll be this evening. I gotta head to the doctor to get my ear checked out.

*wheezes with laughter at Cholokid's entry*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Aw, did you dodge the pink dye? Or do you just not care? :P

And yes~ Cholokids is rather awesome~

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I merely poked my head through a crack in the door, like I am now :P

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Eusna2400
Explain yourself.....

Hmm, okay: :P

At least I found you picture? I could have ignored it completely. Then you should have put it up youself.
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Cenere, sorry about that but the explain yourself was to strop ^__^

My name is pronounced E-Su-Na
not E-U-Sna

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I know, but writing with more than one finger make the mistake of malplaced letters more common, as you might know. As vel as with Klaus, first of all, the letter e is close to the s, and though the spelling Klaus is the most common here, I tend to think at his name as Klausehouse (matching the "house" part)... I got the numbers correct, at least.

A little grumpy because it is morning, and it is Monday. I have classes until 4 pm!!

Still wondering what the mazzelh the theme was all about, hopefully the dragon-ninja-horse-thingy will explain later. ...Explain again, I mean.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Hehe lawlz =]
Well, cheer up, i had work till 6:30.... >.> And my work is not fun.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

klaus, it was on purpose, because I knew you would not remember it was me posting your picture.

But you miss spelled my naaaaame!

And cholo, that is one epic picture!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

But you forgot it was me, who posted your picture! > *throws little pieces of eraser at Klaus out of pure boredom*

Showing 2011-2025 of 6854