ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182648
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

there we go! The backround TOTALLY matches the main character! Same creature it looks, and is it me or is it's neck slit? The bleakness and deadness of this picture really EXILERATES ME! whoo! Good job zoph!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

::The Dark Art is back::

Yeah... Poor Creature... It was flying, when reality and broken trust came around and broke it down...
Once, someone took an axeswing at its throat. Maybe it should have died back then. I do not know. Now the scar is leaking blood again...

I actually plan(ned) to make a thread full of drawings of it... Because I've made an insane amount of them... And they somehow tell a story...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

huh, sorta like me and the Nergyl child? Only yours tells a story?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Vap is a symbolic creature for me... Well... You'll find out if I make that thread. Otherwise you'll be left to wonder.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/seep.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

meh, I got a couple of ideas. but otherwise I'm stumped as to what it would be. . .sept if it was a strain of griffon. . .but it would have to be an original cuz I've never heard nor seen anything of that certain type of griffon.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's just my mazzelh self, holding onto something... There's a lot of air movement in the picture, so...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

oh, that, I was talking about your other creature ^^.

As for the mazzelh, it looks like it's holding a tattered cloth. . .or at least that's what it kinda looks like.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh, the Creature... It's something unique. Not based off of anything, not inspired by anything in particular. It may look like something but it is its own specie. And one of a kind, sort of.

And that was the look I was going for~

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ok, cool. I'm glad I guessed correctly.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hurray for it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

it's so depressing it makes me smile! I'm a weird being, at times I take pity in the dead/pained, and other times I take pleasure in sentient beings.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hehe... You are disturbed, thoad... Definitely disturbed...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It goes without saying that thoad is disturbed...no wait, you're all disturbed! x3

Completely ignoring the mention of thor on page 24!!!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Is it me or does that look like emo crossed with fuzzy thing?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

You're so off-topic, Strop. :P
Wait... Topicness can be discussed, since it's... Well, there's 'random' in the thread title...

I'm pretty sure I asked you something some pages back, but you don't post here very often, so you may have missed it... And I can't remember what it was, so I'm assuming it wasn't too important.

Showing 226-240 of 811