ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182646
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Is it me or does that look like emo crossed with fuzzy thing?
Ninja'ed...
No, that would be a fitting way of describing it. I'm emoing all over the place right now.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Last time I posted on this thread was page 17...we were discussing smudge tool. I looked through the subsequent pages but couldn't find any question >:

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

hmm... was this armatar made by Zophia? Sure feels like it *rabid furry evil thing*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yes indeed (hope you don't mind my answering this...I was just passing through)- that's a Zophia armatar.

However it was made for the Halloween period and therefore will be taken down, like the rest of the user-based Halloween armatars, in about one day.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Aww.... sad.. Oh well =P hmm seeing as im in an art thread, do you know where i could get a good graphix tablet?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'll make a new thread about that as this enquiry crops up every so often.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Cool, btw Zoph, halloweens over, lets go back to the happy furries x3

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Erm...I think Zoph probably has her own reasons for drawing dark subject matter currently. But that's not a matter for me to discuss, obviously.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Wha Stop??? matter and dark and obvious... *Sigh* must be the time thats getting me...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah, I don't know what you're doing up at this hour :P

I have work to finish, sigh.

To put it simply: I'm sure Zophia has a good reason for drawing what she is drawing, but it's up to her to talk about it.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Ahh ~ Simplified, i get it... And my sis has to go to the airport in like 20 min, im up for her =]

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Last time I posted on this thread was page 17...we were discussing smudge tool. I looked through the subsequent pages but couldn't find any question >:

*wonders what it was I thought it was* Oh well~

Sheez, chatting in my thread while I'm off reading a webcomic thoad pointed out~

Cool, btw Zoph, halloweens over, lets go back to the happy furries x3
As Strop said... I have reason to be doing things that are not happy.
My girlfriend and I broke up. I got slammed straight down into a pit of depression, and it is flowing straight into my artwork. I'll be okay eventually, I hope. Was all my fault, I broke her trust once too many... But at least we remain friends...
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Oh rite.... Sorry not my place to ask.. And sorry for straying off topic.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yeah, hope that my dark happyness affects you. That happened to me one time when my cat ran away for a week. Everyone was one big mass of happy, and I got over it quicker. Ironically, after I got happy my cat came scratching at the front door. Funny huh? Anyways, as for somewhat on-topicness. . . . . .idk. I really can't think of being on topic here cuz there hasn't been a pic for around 2 pages =P

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Anyways, as for somewhat on-topicness. . . . . .idk. I really can't think of being on topic here cuz there hasn't been a pic for around 2 pages =P

Better do something about that then.

Hallow
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hallow.jpg
thoad, on Cenere's profile:
lol, haven't seen him in a fight sequence or anything of that like ^^. I just thought of the most epic battle, Strop vs. Kai vs. Nergyl Child vs. one of zoph's actiony thingies.

I pick Hallow. And we agree. That would be epic fight...
Showing 241-255 of 811