ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182651
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'd guess that either me or strop would be the first to be eliminated. I think we've seen the uncolored version of hallow before, but the colored is pretty dang cool. I do see a couple of weak point though.
1. On the back, my Nergyl loooooves to go there to kill ^^
2. the underbelly is easily dodged under or even sliced.
3. I always like an armor'd dragon, mainly on the knees and ankles. Why? Well, I had a obsession with dragons and found that most "dragonologists" (yes I stole that from a book -.-) see that a dragons weak point is the joints and underbelly.
Well, I'm not asking you to redraw it, but that's just my assesment of your devilishly awesome dragon, and it's weak points.
P.S. Aren't I just a semi-pro at these kinda things?
P.P.S. Now I'm hungreh.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I think we've seen the uncolored version of hallow before
Probably true, but I just found the double one...
The colouring is done in GIMP, btw. Lines drawn up with a mouse too...
1. On the back, my Nergyl loooooves to go there to kill ^^
My dragon loooves to swish his tail around...
2. the underbelly is easily dodged under or even sliced.
True that it is relatively unprotected, but never underestimate a dragon's scales... And getting that close to him can be difficult anyway. :P

To the rest - Hallow is possibly my most overpowered character - then again, he does have the age and experience to back that power up with. He's a Guardian. A shapeshifting dragon...
And though I will never redraw that drawing, I may consider drawing him with armor. Though he'll probably just snort at me as if I'd insulted him... (Suggesting a thousand year old Guardian that they have weak points... Not a good idea.)
P.S. Yes.
P.P.S. I have chocolate.

On a fifth thought, Hallow may just be slightly overpowered for that fight... Yeah... I need to dig up a more fair opponent...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Now we only need Strop, and then we can make a tournament.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yeah. .. maybe a commando mazzelh?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why is none of my OSs fit for such a fight... Hallow and Karasu are slightly overpwered, Vap is beaten, Crest is too intelligent to want such a fight, Yazz plain simply don't wanna fight, Zoph is slightly overpowered too, or pretty lost if Svirvel fails her, and my manticore is just not good at fighting...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*point at Crest and laugh*

Overpowered, huh? Have you seen the discription of the Nergyl Child?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yes I have. ^^;
I actually read all of your profile conversation~ *is a stalker*

Maybe Hallow isn't too overpowered. After all, the only special skill he has, is his breath weapon. Besides that it's brute force combined with experience and skill, and a really tough hide.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Kai would not have a chance in Hell, would he?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yeah really, he runs at a constant rate of 30 MPH for a good 20 minutes, he flies, his scream is so unbearable it makes SOME peoples ears bleed, and his tail loves to impale things! The only downside is that he attacks literally ANYTHING that moves, and can't take too much of a wallop. Only around as much as the normal human. Seriously though, he is overpowered, but that's the qualities you need when you go on random public killing spree's just for the hell of it.
oh lol, you read it. . .well I went through the trouble of making it so read it anyways e1 else!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

but we're leaving someone out here. . .what about strop? How long would the good 'ol fashioned ninja pony last? Who would be the first to be defeated? Tough and epic battle indeed.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

but I did leave out one honorable trait of him, he's really dodgy ^-^U. I overpowerd him yes, but I really didn't expect that he'd fight against anyone else besides the Fallen Child. The fallen child is xxxtremely overpowered as well but, well, what can ya do? ^-^

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

thoad... Triple post... Shunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-a.

Lets see how well he dodges a broad blanket of purple flames.

And Strop... As the only non-magical pure-martial arts critter - would be slightly screwed. Then again, if he's a ninja in the Naruto style, he's probably stand a fair chance.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

He is ninja. If you see ninja, it is not ninja.

Anyway, we should probably make some kind of tournament or something, much like the competitions on Dev. We could get some of the other artists with us, I think. And I vote Nergyl Child against Hallow.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

oh god, that ought to be tough. I should start drawing Nergyl Child when he goes beserk, if I put it into a flash, many people would have nightmares/bedwettings. Seriously, if someone saw what he could do. . . .there might be a halocaust. lol.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Nice pic there Zophia, but feed him some more food or humans.. Whatever he/she/it? eats cos he/she/it looks abit thinned

Showing 256-270 of 811