ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182650
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Before my connection shuts off for the night:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Aysehl.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

....erotic? Lol, good pic though.Whats those lines by her tail though? misclick? screw up? Maybe she should be your character in the world tourney.
NERGY FTW!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Not erotic, actually. That drawing is back from my innocent days...
Her name is Aysehl, and she's a dryohr (specie and character belongs to me, should anyone doubt it).

The lines are some sort of strange dirt that got on the paper after I'd finished the drawing. I still have no clue as to what kind of dirt it is.

And she would fail at the tournament...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yeah, I'd think so, specially since The Nergy Twins are there. Even though Fallen are a dead Nergyl, I still consider them to be a Nergyl. Anyways, away from my own characters. . .lines of dirt. . .good thing their not white or else someone might think. . .things (just a joke, no offense ^-^). As for the non-eroticness, I sorta already new cuz even though there is a lack of clothes, there is still no nudity (of which I give kudos! Ya know, for creativity). I was just sorta trying to screw with yer head, I tend to do that ^^. Lol, one time I drew my favorite Nergyl War Machine and out of completely NOWHERE, I had a MASSIVE nosebleed and had to draw it all over again, so I somewhat know what that's like. lol.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@thoad:
Yeah, can't even see the curvature of her butt~ I did good on the censoring.
And I hope that nosebleed was not like one of the anime/manga nosebleeds~~~

For my reference sheet for the Mixed World Tournament (go sign up if you haven't already), I'm drawing Hallow~
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hallowbw.jpg

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oho!

Strop would...yeah. Even in the Naruto sense, Strop only uses taijutsu and his own wit. No ninjutsu, no genjutsu, no sage method...

Given the power level of the other characters I will still play strop but since Hallow is winged and looks really se- I mean strong, I am going to have to introduce a character much more accustomed to the ways of battle...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sorry for going all fantasy overpowered on your poor ninja. :P

I plan to find a martial artist or weaker magician in the vast fields of characters I have, just for the fun.

Hallow generally tends to always look awesome when I draw him (or, I always end up thinking he looks awesome...), so too tempting~

Also, in the vague hope that you can still log in on FA, here's a Hallow for ya: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1115536/

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Awaahhhhhhh *flail* *uber-nosebleed* @..@

Fortunately for everybody here, FA has a nifty mature content setting.

Sorry for going all fantasy overpowered on your poor ninja. :P

Looks like that's not the only overpowered thing, eh. Oh well, all in a day's work for a ninja xD
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Strop:
XD
Thank heavens for that filter... But you can log in... >:3

And he's a dragon, he's allowed to have a - overpowered appendage~

Oh well, all in a day's work for a ninja xD
I'm getting more and more ideas for that rule 34'ing......
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And he's a dragon, he's allowed to have a - overpowered appendag

Noooooooooo you crossed the line! *commits seppuku*

I think I'm going to turn in for the night before we do any more damage xD
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

XD
Appendage is the most innocent word for it? :P
'Sides, it's not like it's useful in battle - or maybe it is, in a battle against Strop? I'm sure that uber-nosebleed would be a great disadvantage~
Oh fish, that could be fun to draw...

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Nice Character that your using for the Mixed World thingamobobber thingy.

I'm thinking that Phil is gonna get Drilled...

Better go work on his pets.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I made the dragon with pivot!

I was right, it is terrible!

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Dude you are the best artist I know.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Phil is gonna get drille-

NOOOOOO! *has a seizure*

XD
Appendage is the most innocent word for it? :P
'Sides, it's not like it's useful in battle - or maybe it is, in a battle against Strop? I'm sure that uber-nosebleed would be a great disadvantage~
Oh fish, that could be fun to draw...

Ah...yeah, a Canadian PhD student was visiting my research team last year, and used "appendage" meaning "limbs". We all stared at him funny and he was all "...what!?" Because in Australia, if you say "appendage", it does mean something quite specific. Like how we say "root" as mean "to support", whereas in the US it means something quite different
Showing 271-285 of 811