ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182644
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Do you haz animationz for me too c? :3

I haz sum~but not many, I lost the flash drive that had most of them on it. But I will whip one up 4 u. :3
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

OMG you are fail. The pokemons were already said.
FAIL.

Sorry, my internet wouldn't load the second page, so i didn't know. I just checked now.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

But I will whip one up 4 u. :3

Yayz, I will get 2 c an animation :3
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Yayz! I found an old 1!! Link iz onn ur profiel :3
Dat iz mah 1st pi3 anim! I maed it wen I wuz, liek, 10 yrs old :3

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Yayz! I found an old 1!! Link iz onn ur profiel :3
Dat iz mah 1st pi3 anim! I maed it wen I wuz, liek, 10 yrs old :3

speak english please
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

speak english please

English. . .it is not a language. English is but a blank canvas, open to any number of mutilation. English. . .is the canvas. The words are the paint. Yet it is all rendered arbitrary; the various mutilations and distortions have overtaken the canvas, splatteted it with coffee and nacho cheese sauce. The word "English" is, or should be, entirely meaningless in conversation. *walks off*
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I know, but I don't think I can add sound to it there

well DoInk obviously is powered by flash,since it requires a flash player,but if I could get a download of it I could add some sound to it for you,but I don't know how I could do so.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

(pg.1)

Charzard's wings.

Some find it fail that you posted without reading more than the OP...
I find it more fail that you quoted the sentence mentioning bonus glory to the first who could mention all 10 used, and that the only one you mentioned was not used at all. It's Dragonite wings. >_>

The animation in the face is a bit jolty, you may want to add some more frames in ti to ease the animation a bit more.

I would have agreed if it wasn't because the face is supposed to be - jolty~

And alt, LOL.

well DoInk obviously is powered by flash,since it requires a flash player,but if I could get a download of it I could add some sound to it for you,but I don't know how I could do so.

It gives me the option to download the .swf files, I suppose sound could be added to them?

-

DoInk also requires Java to be installed and functioning. My Java crashed when I was halfway done with an animation... >_>
Lost the ability to work on it or save it, was fortunately able to screenshot the individual frames... And GIMP them together.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Bunnyflight4.gif
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

What is Gimp for exactly?
I've seen several ppl saying that they use gimp but I never understood what is gimp for.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

GIMP is an Open Source image editor, kind of like Photoshop, but free. I don't like it much, but it can save as animated .gifs (which Photoshop can't).

For more info, I suggest googling it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

And alt, LOL.

I can has mah baerly English talk, and I can has mah, liek profound, cold, logical talk! :3
----------
GIMP is neat, butr I prefer my Ps CS3 Extended. . . .
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Thanks Zophy.
I already googled it for more info.

Bye

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Drawn in the DoInk.com applet:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Picture46.png

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Yeah! Show that furret who's boss! Oh well, pokemon is basically an anime-injected cockfighting simulator. . . .

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

>_> Alt... The censor... Don't evade it...

Showing 631-645 of 811