ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182631
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hmm, posted prematurely... More text:
Notice the lack of smudged shadows, and the much more pencil like use of lines... Also, my old signature, which is a neat little dragonized version of my initials.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

poor creature...i feel sorry for it ...sad emotion evoking drawings FTW

the only thing that i think could be better is the shadows on the left...more shades wouldn't hurt

also, the creature's shadow is going the wrong way :P ... the main light source is from the left and his/her shadow is also going to the left :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Heh, the shading in that drawing is rather random~
It's not really falling to the left, though, it just looks like it because there's some shading of a stone there.
But I admit it's not done properly~

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wow, you're getting better really quickly.

Depending on which program you did this in, you can add further lighting effects which can add depth/shape by using add/subtract layers or an add/subtract brush.

Actually Zophia, what are your brush settings and what software do you use? I want.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Strop:
X) I'm not posting things in the order they're made, you did notice that?

I've never understood add/subtract layers/brushes - how do they work?

Adobe Photoshop Elements~
And my brush settings depends on what I'm doing. If you ask for my brush settings for a specific effect I can answer better, otherwise there'd be a lot to cover.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I like the Mazzelh Armour it looks graet you are one of the best artists I have seen Zophia.

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

I like your latest one Zoph it is pretty nice I don't think I could draw that.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Thank you very much, both of you. ^^

Liquid/hand/fur/lighting/transparency/pawpads/texture/clawnails/fabric practice~
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Transparencycopy.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Aw, I forgot. It gets cut off... Oh well, link to it then.

Gigantic
Gigantic
36 posts
Nomad

Nice it looks like the Beasts hand in Beuaty and the Beast good work Zophia.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

cool claw, but whats that slightly white thing around it's fingers *stares at zoph suspiciously*

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Thank you very much, both of you. ^^

Liquid/hand/fur/lighting/transparency/pawpads/texture/clawnails/fabric practice~

looks like that bear just j'd off.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

uhhh you didn't have to say that Lige xD

Uhm. Yeah. I can't really say that's inappropriate because it could be, you know, like snot or something, but why am I reminded of that slightly disturbing scene in the NGE movies where Asuka's in a coma and Shinji...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

cool claw, but whats that slightly white thing around it's fingers *stares at zoph suspiciously*

and
looks like that bear just j'd off.
*whistles innocently* I said I needed to practice the drawing of liquids. Slimy liquids. But it isn't sperm, if that's what you're thinking. :P
P.S., Lige: It's more of a lion than a bear, but that's pretty impossible to see, I admit. >.>
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ninja Strop is ninja...
What scene where? *headtilts curiously*

Showing 121-135 of 811