ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 731265
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

:P the upcoming sitcom of Strop & E...featuring danish neighbor and his ex's, and his room mate who constantly pull shenanigans trying to temp an over worked, over zealous doctor and his scientist girlfriend... who fight with a more voluptuous neighbor... lets see geeks, girl next door, crazy neighbors, foreign neighbors, medicine/hospitals...yup a sitcom ROFL now you just need someone trying to produce a television show and law enforcement then you cover most of daytime broadcasts lol

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I'd watch that. Religiously.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Ooh I disappeared for a month. Sorry, was being medical registrar, but now I'm on call in the country and I'm at the tail end of a 24 hour shift wheeeeeee

Anyway, here's a sketch of E!, in explorer khakis. The pose was fortuitously captured on camera while I was chasing her with the camera (she claims to be ridiculously unphotogenic) while hiking, but I don't have my photos with me, so it was done from memory.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/stropmd/runerun2_zps1f4a73e0.png

I have a number of other outfits I plan to draw on this just to see which one comes out best, and then I might pen in a background at a future date.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

you need a Strop and E drawing , idk just an idea

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Technically Strop was in the first one in the background being all hearts for eyes :3

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hm. I see the last post here was about 4 1/2 years ago. Which is around when the Way of Moderation, that old chestnut ended. How is everybody anyway?

For various reasons, I find myself back at this old haunt again. So in one of the most protracted of protracted necros, I'm going to post something. Who knows when I'll be back after that, hahaha.

At any rate, Hermit said I needed a Strop and E drawing. I think I did this little cartoon two years ago haha.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/eba7/f/2015/334/8/2/hardatwork_by_stroppy_mchorseguy-d9ikyrp.png

I've got other stuff lying around but work and study does make it much harder. But I'll try to get back in the habit again, because this is a good sanity check.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Welcome back @Strop ! Let's keep you sane and post loads of stuff here!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Amazing to think that this thread is almost a decade old haha....

Please post more ^^

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It also occurs to me that since photobucket kicked the bucket so to speak, I'm going to have a lot of trouble re-hosting a lot of stuff. It's not like I can embed here, unfortunately. Maybe I should host on imgur rofl.

Or does anybody have any other suggestions? It might keep me motivated.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

@Strop Have you tried Imgur?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

@kalisenpai I was thinking about it. Is there a way to make the images private so that I can just embed them and they don't turn up on regular browsing?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

@Strop Imgur doe allow you to hide your uploaded images from the public. After you sign up, head to settings and look for 'Default Album Privacy'. It's set to 'Public' by default but you can easily change that to 'Hidden'.

SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

Nice one @Strop
Remember me?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

testing one two testing one two

I see the forums still have the persistent issue of posts not displaying and being very hard to actually find the "last post" in any given thread. Will this help? I wonder!

Also can't embed images in here like always lol. Image hosting gonna be a PITA...

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

By the way, there's some small gray text next to each forum thread that says: "Last Post". This will help you actually find the last post. Why is this not already the case when you click on the big text? Excellent question!

Showing 1546-1560 of 1567