ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 731551
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Kai in a very small, very orange bikini g-string. Oh, and he had "family" on a visit, so had to just pull up his pants, instead of changing

Pics or it didn't happen. Ask Zophia for my contact details :P

So we're talking about g-strings eh? May have to exchange notes someti- UHHHHH MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Geez, I almost pulled a forbidden reaction.

Xzeno, you are a...a pyromaniac.

This comment has been edited by the author, because the original version totally hammered Xzeno
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Xzeno: Darn it, the only reason I have work listed as mature content was because of an uncensored expletive! I'm not that bad ._.
HA! :P I know your minnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... Or at least a little about that part of it~

Pics or it didn't happen. Ask Zophia for my contact details :P
Oh but I swear it happened! And it was all Yazz' fault, if I remember correctly! Cenere, remind me!!

So we're talking about g-strings eh? May have to exchange notes someti- UHHHHH MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
XDDDDDDD

This comment has been edited by the author, because the original version contained highly inappropriate material involving Strop and one of his pink negligees.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*facepalm* I have to draw it now?? He will kill me... *facedesk*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

@Zophia:
Me no want to remind you of incredibly embarrasing stuff!! He no want me to remind you either:P

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

@Cenere:
But I can't remember how it started! D:
It was something with Yazz, right?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yeah, Yazz should get a new swimming suit, Kai had, I really don't know why, a lot in spare, so made her look through them. He found that g-string, and asked her her to try it. She would not, and I think they actually made a bet, the loser getting the nice - prize of wearing the string. He lost, and tried them on, they made some fun, and then the cat and the clones.... yeah...

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh yesss~ Thank you very much for reminding me~

Now let's convince Strop to draw Kai! You get fanart, and the rest of us gets fun~
*hands him reference sheet*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I had a word in mind just fitting for this occasion, what was it... Oh yes:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Which we all find absolutely hilarious and you know that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

-I don't!- See??!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

CROSSDRESSER..........

Horse in a dress...very funny...hahaahahahaha....

KingRyan

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Horssdresser, then?
Lawl, spam post.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have a word to reply to that, what was it...oh, here it is:

YES

Remember, pics or it didn't happen xD

Trust me. It'll be totally awesome!

Awesooooooomeeeeeeeee.

*Innocent bystander says "What a bunch of freaks"*
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hoo boy, I just had a great idea.

I've put Strugglers on hold for the time being due to the MWT. But since I'm now writing Strop as a part of AG history and vice-versa, I decided I would fill in some of his backstory in comic form.

I shall call it...hm. I'll get to that eventually. There is just one rule with this series: I am not allowed to spend more than 20 minutes on any single page!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/stropepic1.png

Page 1

Let the epic begin!!!

btw, I'd like to as Mentorso123 if I can use portions of his "Chronicles of ArmorGames" in here.

zodiac795
zodiac795
74 posts
Nomad

Bk-81 is way better

Showing 166-180 of 1567