ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749561
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Smile for us, Cen? I want to edit that picture and add my own...

Are you seriously bored Strop, which is why you're bothering Cenere? Or does it have a sinister background... Hehe.

I'm not giving feedback on that, Zoph will just label me as 'biased' unless I write at the bottom 'I am biased'. Oh yeah, and there isn't much to say except... Uhm... Yeah.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/chibicenchibi.jpg
Napkins are not the best base for drawings.
Also, yes, one arm is a bit too short, soz. And the suit looks like a PJ > >
But there you are, Strops.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

OMG! The eyes are so far apart! And the mouth is so big! And the nose is so...oh, there is no nose. But it looks nice for a quick sketch....on a napkin.....in pen. And @strop: you pics is sexy! But what up with the tail?!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

LOL thanks Cen.

Are you seriously bored Strop, which is why you're bothering Cenere? Or does it have a sinister background... Hehe.

And @strop: you pics is sexy! But what up with the tail?!

To answer both: see page 110. This is a blown-up version of the background. The chick on the right is actually a horsegirl known as Strip, Strop's female alter-ego/twin/nobody really knows.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

To answer both: see page 110. This is a blown-up version of the background. The chick on the right is actually a horsegirl known as Strip, Strop's female alter-ego/twin/nobody really knows.

Ah yes, another 'bother Cen' pick I see. I missed the epic adventures of Strip in WOM.

You still haven't answered why you did it (again). Stop avoiding the question, tel mee wat u're up too.

Also, yes, one arm is a bit too short, soz. And the suit looks like a PJ > >

It looks like a doctor with a surgical mask before going to surgery
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Actually I knew about Strip. I just forgot. Didn't Strip appear when Zophia dropped the F-bomb?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You still haven't answered why you did it (again). Stop avoiding the question, tel mee wat u're up too.

Cen wanted me to <_<

*ducks impending glare of doom from Cen*

Didn't Strip appear when Zophia dropped the F-bomb?

Correct, but she proved to be so popular I may have to bring her back by demand!
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

but she proved to be so popular I may have to bring her back by demand!

Strop one day you'll gonna have soo many personas your going to have to make a collage of them B)...
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I thought you were sleeping stroppy....

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

OO maybe he's Sleep Posting...like sleep walking a habit that is done soo much it can be done in sleep lolz

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

In regards to the F-bomb, isn't that the term for a certain *eh hem*, saying?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

In regards to the F-bomb, isn't that the term for a certain *eh hem*, saying?

Yes. I was making a pun.

I thought you were sleeping stroppy...

I went to bed right after I made that post, I swear!

Strop one day you'll gonna have soo many personas your going to have to make a collage of them B)...

I hereby direct your attention to this old scribble...

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/collage.jpg

...which shows the main characters from most of the projects I actually made any headway with up to now. Most of which have since been abandoned, but some of which remain active!

I'm not the one who generates literally hundreds of original characters (that would be Zophia and Cenere)... wait, I lie. I have. My novel and graphic novel projects have about five dozen characters apiece, and so does WoM, but that's a bit different!
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

The funny thing is that we were having an argument in "Who's the hottest chick" about whether or not Strip was the hottest. I said no because she has a little bit of a horse-face. And a tail. Saying she's hot is bestiality in it's early forms.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

"Who's the hottest chick"

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/f.jpg
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

LOL. Maybe if she didn't have a tail. And huge ears... But I guess that's the horse in her...

Showing 1081-1095 of 1567