ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749562
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

THE CLOSET. IT IS OPEN!

Nah ah! Is still closed!

And while there are plenty of animals,(lion is fave, but wish there was a ...POSSUM) I see no signs of your evil, sexual, bestiality-loving side...*sort of looks sad as says this*
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And while there are plenty of animals,(lion is fave, but wish there was a ...POSSUM) I see no signs of your evil, sexual, bestiality-loving side...*sort of looks sad as says this*

Possum, mate, you're starting to really confuse me!

But yeah, just so you know, there's nothing at all sexual about that poster. And I draw sexy horsegirls 4 teh lulz... and the reason I cited on that hottest chick thread...
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

But yeah, just so you know, there's nothing at all sexual about that poster. And I draw sexy horsegirls 4 teh lulz... and the reason I cited on that hottest chick thread...

I know there's nothing sexual. That poster is about pure bad@$sedness. *Wonders if this sort of cussing is appropriate in front of Strop* Anyway. I know there's nothing sexual about it, and that is why I was so ma... I mean happy.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

The lulz and also when he has free time and no roommates :3
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

he lulz and also when he has free time and no roommates :3

Or when he has free time and all his roommates happen to be male at the time...
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Or when he has free time and all his roommates happen to be male at the time...

Lol, did you just accidentally imply that Strop's a circle-jerker?

I think he did, Stroppy. Tsk tsk.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Lol, did you just accidentally imply that Strop's a circle-jerker?

Not necessarily... I mean, how could he be.... He is drawing at the time... And maybe it wasn't on accident...
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

You don't get it >_<

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

You don't get it >_<

Yes I do! And you sir, are sick! When I said it wasn't an accident, I was referring to my own inference about Strop and his male roommates. *Wonders what Strop will think when he gets back on and sees this*
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

It'll just be a day in the life for Stroppy :P

And no, I'm not sick, I seriously thought that's what you were implying, lol.

. . . anyway, the picture of that mostly-nude breakdancing bunny who was all disfigured was awesome, Strop. Very powerful picture. *ahem*

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

And no, I'm not sick, I seriously thought that's what you were implying, lol.

Well then I seriously think you are right@
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*stares at thepossum*

*stares at alt*

What.

. . . anyway, the picture of that mostly-nude breakdancing bunny who was all disfigured was awesome, Strop. Very powerful picture. *ahem*

It was all awesome up to the *ahem*. I CANNOT UNSEE.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Lolol, I love toying with your mind.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Lolol, I love toying with your mind.

That's so strange! 'Cause I love destroying it!
Showing 1126-1140 of 1567