ForumsGamesArmor Games, Or Kongregate?

128 38471
PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm a HUGE fan of Kongregate. I regular there several hours a day. I've got some opinions on Kongregate about what site is better, and they were (obviously) biased towards Kongregate. There were a few AG votes, though. Now, I'd like to see what you guys think. If you haven't tried Kongregate, I HIGHLY suggest you do. Here's the link right here .

Here are some pros and cons of each site, as seen by me:

Kongregate
- Has achievements for lots of popular games
- Has a built in chatroom for every game.
- Has an excellent community
- Has several Premium Games going for it

Armor Games
- Has a fantastic community
- Most of the awesome games hit AG first
- Much better rating and points system than Kongregate

So, I want YOUR opinion. Which is better, in your eyes? Oh, and if you try Kongregate, you have to make an account to experience the full features. (Foruming, Achievements, Chatrooms, etc.)

Have fun.

• 128 Replies
flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

I think armorgames...Kongregate has a awesome system of chatting and achievements but armorgames has the newset and best games...

Awesome thing about kongregate: Chat- if you're stuck on a level you can chat with others to find how to beat the level

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Armor games should add achievements.

Anyway, though. Why ask this on AG?

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Kongregate has achivements and chat while AG has better quality games and community

PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

Anyway, though. Why ask this on AG?

I asked this same question on Kongregate a little while back, and got mixed responses, so I was interested as to what the AG community would think.
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Well, if you look at the armorblog, the AG staff and Kongregate staff had a halo face off consisting of five rounds.

Armorgames won all 5.
AG wins for sure.

It was pretty funny reading the article too. You should read it.

The_Law_Giva
The_Law_Giva
41 posts
Nomad

I really love ko. but ag waaay better!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

AG ftw. nuff said. Kongregate< AG.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I would say Kongregate! =D

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Armor Games, Or Kongregate?

No comma.

I find AG more welcoming, mostly due to the community, lay-out, and most of all: Armatars.
kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

i say armor games its a lot of fun to me

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I prefer AG,b/c I tried kongregate and I didn't really like the style/theme of the website,and the acheivements for each game was quite generic,plus a chat system that has tons of people on it is not very useful,b/c it tends to get spammed a lot,no matter what it is about,and no matter how enforced it is.I have experience with this.Also when I played a game on there,and looked a the chat on the side,they were talking about the most random stuff.Not only that,but when people commented games on there they took the constructive out of constructive criticism,by blatantly flaming about games.The one I played all of the comments were people whining about how it was over rated.So from what I have seen from the site.I say it in itself seems quite over rated,and that AG is the better choice of the two.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Armor games any day!!!

Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
39 posts
Nomad

ArmorGames is right!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I looked at Kongregate. it has the same games as AG does with a worse concept theme and layout than AG does. Plus I also heard that it has a very terrible Moderating Team that doesn't do their jobs. Sure. they delete spam and flame posts. but do they ban the people that do it nonstop? Nope.

Like i said above, AG ftw!

EvilDark
EvilDark
16 posts
Nomad

Armor Games pwns all others!!!

Showing 16-30 of 128