ForumsGamesArmor Games, Or Kongregate?

128 38473
PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm a HUGE fan of Kongregate. I regular there several hours a day. I've got some opinions on Kongregate about what site is better, and they were (obviously) biased towards Kongregate. There were a few AG votes, though. Now, I'd like to see what you guys think. If you haven't tried Kongregate, I HIGHLY suggest you do. Here's the link right here .

Here are some pros and cons of each site, as seen by me:

Kongregate
- Has achievements for lots of popular games
- Has a built in chatroom for every game.
- Has an excellent community
- Has several Premium Games going for it

Armor Games
- Has a fantastic community
- Most of the awesome games hit AG first
- Much better rating and points system than Kongregate

So, I want YOUR opinion. Which is better, in your eyes? Oh, and if you try Kongregate, you have to make an account to experience the full features. (Foruming, Achievements, Chatrooms, etc.)

Have fun.

• 128 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

KONGREGTAE FOR EVER!!!

If you like Kongregate so much why are you even here? Go to the site that has less control then.
razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

AG is better to me i like the layout and the community.

PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

Armorgames, But all of our members left for Kong, Which is a reason I dislike it.

Don't be hatin'! XD

Also, what is up with people saying one of their number one reasons here is the Armatars? What's so special about them? Am I not seeing something?

Oh, one thing that makes Kongregate's forums slightly better is an "Edit Post" button. XD
PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

Oh, and something I forgot to mention in the OP is this: Highscores. I've noticed the "show you are a master of games" thread in you guys' forums, and on Kong, that's not necessary; Most games have highscores, which report various stats about yours/others scores. ;D

{Once more, these forums need an "Edit Post" button. X_X}

Danno385_OnRunescape
Danno385_OnRunescape
6 posts
Nomad

Armor games no question!

Kongregate is a good site but nowhere near as many options.

lusi
lusi
4 posts
Nomad

Armor Games Forever!!!!!!!!!Amazing site with flash games!!!!!!!

magma_claw
magma_claw
51 posts
Nomad

PERSONAL:GAMES OF GONDOR

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

now this is a hrad question i myslef have a kongregate account and i like the built in chatrooms and how you can upload your own picture while for armorgames it has very nice people and is much easier way to tlk with friends but i like how kongregate has achievements for games.......but in the long shot id have to go with armorgames

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

yah i agree with lil_gangsta72 because i like teh badges kongregate has i aslo have a kongregate account BlackBone

nattyrules101
nattyrules101
1 posts
Nomad

armorgames is better as there is a trainer to help u cheat to get badge points on kongregate but on armorgames its good pure fun

kewlstuff
kewlstuff
92 posts
Nomad

well i like armorgames and all, but its lost its touch. roadripper showed me kongregate and i lov it now. im already popular and ive only been on 4 three days! plus u earn medals, and there is a chatroom on every game! there is even a game called: kongregate chat (my favorite game). i would hav quit armorgames, but i hav a club on my page now and i plan on keeping it. hey u guys should check it out! press my name and go to my page and see if ur interested in da club!

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

I like Kong for the badges and the cards. I like AG for the unlockable armatars and the community.

I'd have to agree on the "flaming" part, but the mods DO take action. There are just certain rooms which are unmoderated, or have crappy mods. =/ (I think this is a HUGE flaw, though. =/)

The chat room feature annoys me to no end and AG not having that feature is a plus for me. The mods on Kong are pretty useless and even getting one to come to a room full of nine year olds calling each other words I wouldn't even use is nearly impossible. It's not even an option, you are forced into the room and on slow connections the load time because of the chatroom becomes just ridiculous.

Kongregate is developing about six &quotremium" games, which will be much bigger than the average flash game. As a matter of fact, Kongai was made by Kongregate. Have you seen it's success?

The highscores feature on Kong is usually so full of hackers that its become meaningless so normal players are at a disadvantage. I've been a beta tester for the &quotremium" games and they really aren't much better then the average flash game. Kongai is fun but it's not really that special. It's just a basic card game. I stopped playing it after the beta was over.

Having been on both forums I have to say AG has a better community and the people are usually nicer. The forum on kong is okay but the people are just not terribly nice to each other and here they are.

I continue on Kong getting badges and playing some games but since they usually appear here first I don't usually have to head over there. Just my personal opinion, of course.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

platinum ice? you here as well? i prefer kongregate for several reasons;

-the badge points really makes points easier
-people welcome you a bit better than here(i will never forget what happened here)
-the site works glitch free(excluding games with built in glitches)
-the forum has way more options and people in Pr

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

i'm sorry but AG is better and kong is stealing our users

poisondagger
poisondagger
1 posts
Nomad

Kongregate...

The achievements and such are much more addicting than earning AP.

Showing 46-60 of 128