ForumsGamesArmor Games, Or Kongregate?

128 38462
PlatinumIce
PlatinumIce
25 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm a HUGE fan of Kongregate. I regular there several hours a day. I've got some opinions on Kongregate about what site is better, and they were (obviously) biased towards Kongregate. There were a few AG votes, though. Now, I'd like to see what you guys think. If you haven't tried Kongregate, I HIGHLY suggest you do. Here's the link right here .

Here are some pros and cons of each site, as seen by me:

Kongregate
- Has achievements for lots of popular games
- Has a built in chatroom for every game.
- Has an excellent community
- Has several Premium Games going for it

Armor Games
- Has a fantastic community
- Most of the awesome games hit AG first
- Much better rating and points system than Kongregate

So, I want YOUR opinion. Which is better, in your eyes? Oh, and if you try Kongregate, you have to make an account to experience the full features. (Foruming, Achievements, Chatrooms, etc.)

Have fun.

• 128 Replies
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Dude, this is simple (AG). And if anyone gets the slightest hint of Kongregate... then why are you on AG?

XxdarkrikuxX
XxdarkrikuxX
2 posts
Nomad

[b]ARMOR GAMEs

exp
exp
6 posts
Nomad

I would say Armor Games, because this site has the best quality flash games (addictinggames lol....)

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

armor games period

benexxo
benexxo
2 posts
Nomad

armor games ! it has most of the best games iv ever played

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

I'd say Armor Games although I quote like the badge system but their community is rubbish so I really would be on Armor Games.

PS My name is Sodas1 on Kongregate joined yesetrday!

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Well I don't know Kongregate, only form one game i can't remember the name off. I also must say when i found Gamesofgondor(Armorgames in another era) for the first time it became my favorite game site already since it offered alot of good games. Even nowadays Armorgames is my favorite flash game site and i don't even think of another.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I like Kongregate's badge system, but I'd have to say AG has a way better community.

AG all the way! :P

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I like the achievements on Kongregate, but the forum isn't very good. The chat is good idea, but that chat isn't very good. Kongregate has much more games, but most of the good games on kongregate are AG too. AG profile is better. Friends is better too on AG. Ag forum is a lot better too. I still have to go with AG though. I just wish that they had achievements.

claytyboy
claytyboy
65 posts
Nomad

armorgames, but one thing i HATE is there is NO "home" button, to go back to AG.com, you have to type it in again, very annoying...

icantthinkofaname
icantthinkofaname
4 posts
Nomad

I like Armor Games better because they have the best games first and most of them are worth playing unlike kongregate which has lots of horrible games mixed in with the good ones. So it's kinda hard to find the best ones Kongregate.

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

Absolutely, Armorgames is the best.

ShinigamiSoul
ShinigamiSoul
82 posts
Nomad

I like both. Both have awesome features. But on kongregate many people spam and the kongregate dont do anything about it. But kongregate have achievements. So I say ArmorGames

CID_CHOPPER
CID_CHOPPER
37 posts
Nomad

Armor games has been my favorite for a while but Kongregate IS VERY VERY good

Wizard69
Wizard69
3 posts
Nomad

I beleive that the quality of games on Armor Games is much better than on Kongregate. That is the main reason that I play on Armor instead.

Showing 76-90 of 128