ForumsForum GamesThe Brick Wall

1774 274744
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

The objective is to destroy the brick wall using whatever means nessecary. I will check back frequently and make adjustments saying status. Remember, the wall cant do what other walls cant.

• 1,774 Replies
destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

ok my army shoot pure light at the shadow dome to destroy it

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Well, where did the guy get the nukes on the first page then??
Where did anyone get anything? Why dont I just make nothing here and you have to use melee attacks against the wall and break your fist/foot/body part you attacked with?

I was joking. -cries-
-Fires laser at Ablu2-
-cries again-
I believe you got banned.

i call the american army to take down the wall (note: i got them because obama is my friend and he's pissed off at that wall)
Tell obama to call me telling me that your his friend and ill believe you.

ok since my super heating lasers dont work at the moment my robots switch to rocket launchers and fire them at the house
Boom the house is on fire.

I call Jayz to create a dome of pure shadow around the wall, and only people who the wall trusts can go in. There is light inside the dome, so the wall doesn't get afraid of the dark. But if the wall gets sleepy or something, then it can also turn out the light.
Paku controls shadows. He simply removes the shadow dome and shadow punches the wall.

Ice coverage: 50%
{Current Wall hp: 36,000}
Status: Wall is at bluydees house, surrounded by turrets and a globe thing. No idea what globe does. Immune to fire till page 172.
It also trusts Accan2, slatwob, Russian Freak, kamrad, RubberyChicken, Bluydee, thisisnotanalt.
No posting own damage. This will result in ban. Using a meme or nuke or chuck norris will result in ban also. No mercy given if you failed to see this.
Dead:
Near Dead:
1 step away from being banned: Blehhh, BlackShadow, gooddemon
banned: alt_account, afroninja1723, Shadowphoenix39

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

You are skipping me! I blast lasers of light at attackers

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I get hit by one. and hurt slightly.
(in SD, Light is a neutral element, so therefore it cannot be blocked by ANYTHING, they tend not to do much damage though)

I then pick up a mirror to become immune to light based attacks.

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

i will now use a earthquake generator
after making my army of robots retreat i activate the eathquake generator in a atempt to break the ice

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

i use ice melt on the wall then use heal on the wall

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I hired some guys to dig a hole next to the wall...

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

I create a iron suit that protects me from heat, water, pressure, and shadow magic... it will take one day to make, but when it is done, I will be unstoppable!!

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

i charge vanishing world take 1 page to charge

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

i use ice melt on the wall then use heal on the wall
i charge vanishing world take 1 page to charge
Added to 1 step from bannage list.

I hired some guys to dig a hole next to the wall...
There is now a hole next to the wall.

I create a iron suit that protects me from heat, water, pressure, and shadow magic... it will take one day to make, but when it is done, I will be unstoppable!!
If you use the suit, you will be banned.

Ice coverage: 50%
{Current Wall hp: 35,000}
Status: Wall is at bluydees house, surrounded by turrets and a globe thing. No idea what globe does. Immune to fire till page 172. Hole next to wall.
It also trusts Accan2, slatwob, Russian Freak, kamrad, RubberyChicken, Bluydee, thisisnotanalt.
No posting own damage. This will result in ban. Using a meme or nuke or chuck norris will result in ban also. No mercy given if you failed to see this.
Dead:
Near Dead:
1 step away from being banned: Blehhh, BlackShadow, zero2212, gooddemon, royadin
banned: alt_account, afroninja1723, Shadowphoenix39

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

... there's still some glaring weaknesses in an armour like that, and not just the banhammer.
For example;
*uses Time Chasm on the suit so it's gone*
That.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I fill the hole with...napalm...and gunpowder...and tnt...then put a time bomb set to blow up in one minute and run away for dear life.

EyeIzTehAlt
EyeIzTehAlt
7 posts
Nomad

I summon upon the power of the mighty god Thor and use his hammer, Mjolnir, and repeatedly slam it into the wall.

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

i get those old rusty tanks from pg 25 and repair them load them with high explosion shells and fire!!!(from a safe distance) there are about 50 tanks

MrWiffle
MrWiffle
43 posts
Nomad

I put a cork in the hole and steal the hammer.

Showing 1666-1680 of 1774