ForumsForum GamesThe Brick Wall

1774 274722
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

The objective is to destroy the brick wall using whatever means nessecary. I will check back frequently and make adjustments saying status. Remember, the wall cant do what other walls cant.

• 1,774 Replies
zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

i charge vanishing world take 1 page to charge ment to edit could not find edit buton oh well and sorry bout that um i use ice heal on wall

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

dont know how to edit -.- that was a fix of an eariliar post

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I find the yellow Chaos Emerald, and taunt Shadow with it.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I fill the hole with...napalm...and gunpowder...and tnt...then put a time bomb set to blow up in one minute and run away for dear life.
There is now a hole in the ground in some place filled with really eplosive stuff. Oops napalm (Basically lava >.&gt makes everything explode when it touches it. You have been slain.

I summon upon the power of the mighty god Thor and use his hammer, Mjolnir, and repeatedly slam it into the wall.
He kills you for stealing his hammer.

i get those old rusty tanks from pg 25 and repair them load them with high explosion shells and fire!!!(from a safe distance) there are about 50 tanks
You forgot to get all the gunk out of the cannons. The tanks explode and you die.

i charge vanishing world take 1 page to charge ment to edit could not find edit buton oh well and sorry bout that um i use ice heal on wall
There is no edit because AG seems to hate its forum-users. Ice heal works, and you have healed the ice back up to 75%.

Can you people please use valid attacks? Paku freezes over the wall some more. 2000 damage next turn. Then 4000, then 8000, then 16,000, then 32,000, then oh wait its dead. Better melt the ice in a non-backfiring way if you want this to last... MWA-HA-HA-HA! >

Ice coverage: 80%
{Current Wall hp: 34,000} (Double damage each turn. -1k)
Status: Wall is at bluydees house, surrounded by turrets. Immune to fire till page 172.
It also trusts Accan2, slatwob, Russian Freak, kamrad, RubberyChicken, Bluydee, thisisnotanalt.
No posting own damage. This will result in ban. Using a meme or nuke or chuck norris will result in ban also. No mercy given if you failed to see this.
Dead: Fourtytwo, EyelzTehAlt, the-zombie-killer,
Near Dead:
1 step away from being banned: Blehhh, BlackShadow, zero2212, gooddemon, royadin
banned: alt_account, afroninja1723, Shadowphoenix39

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

the ice will be destroyed i send a bomb ship that keeps trowing bombs til the ice is no longer lasts 1 page then takes 1 page to reload and so on til the ice is no longer

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

darn. I thought napalm was just flammable. It's used in flamethrowers, so you can see why I thought that...What happened to the wall? The explosives didn't do anything?

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I use Volcano on the wall. The wall's shaken apart a bit, and the heat will melt at least a bit of the ice.

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

i use light cast hten give the wall a medkit

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

no edit-.- i take i throw i grnade att the ship

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

your grenade misses my ship

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

fine i use a nuke on it

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

it flies quite close to the ice where the wall is in

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I call in the "Unknown One" And all the gods to do their SUPER-DUPER ULTRA HIT!! and make me safe and nothing AND I MEEN NOTHING can hurt me!!
(because i dissapere somewhere !! MWUAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH!)
And yeah the god(s) of healing give me +50 HP!

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

And yeah the god(s) of healing give me +50 HP!

You're gonna be banhammered for that.
zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

sorry wall i use ice melt and then use dark shiled on the waall

Showing 1681-1695 of 1774