ForumsForum GamesThe Brick Wall

1774 274717
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

The objective is to destroy the brick wall using whatever means nessecary. I will check back frequently and make adjustments saying status. Remember, the wall cant do what other walls cant.

• 1,774 Replies
MrWiffle
MrWiffle
43 posts
Nomad

I attempt to melt the ice with a large ammount of hairdryers and tell the wall it's going to be OK.

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

chek last two coment times lol and off topic lets get back on topic

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

the ice will be destroyed i send a bomb ship that keeps trowing bombs til the ice is no longer lasts 1 page then takes 1 page to reload and so on til the ice is no longer

I send a bomb ship that fires a barrage of bombs for 1 page, and then takes one page to reload to keep barraging the wall. Was that what you were trying to say?

darn. I thought napalm was just flammable. It's used in flamethrowers, so you can see why I thought that...What happened to the wall? The explosives didn't do anything?
You just said "The hole". I assumed you meant the hole they made in china that goes to america.

I call in the "Unknown One" And all the gods to do their SUPER-DUPER ULTRA HIT!! and make me safe and nothing AND I MEEN NOTHING can hurt me!!
(because i dissapere somewhere !! MWUAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH!)
And yeah the god(s) of healing give me +50 HP!
alt_account, afroninja1723, Shadowphoenix39, say hello to your newest friend!

You're gonna be banhammered for that.
Darn you and your 2 minute ninja D:

Ice coverage: 80%
{Current Wall hp: 34,000} (Double damage each turn. -1k)
Status: Wall is at bluydees house, surrounded by turrets. Immune to fire till page 172.
It also trusts Accan2, slatwob, Russian Freak, kamrad, RubberyChicken, Bluydee, thisisnotanalt.
No posting own damage. This will result in ban. Using a meme or nuke or chuck norris will result in ban also. No mercy given if you failed to see this.
Dead: Fourtytwo, EyelzTehAlt, the-zombie-killer,
Near Dead:
1 step away from being banned: Blehhh, BlackShadow, zero2212, gooddemon, royadin
banned: alt_account, afroninja1723, Shadowphoenix39, sensanaty,

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

oh, you missed out what I did on teh wall.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

hmmm...My gods destroy 75% of the ice with their MELT BEEM!!!! and the unknown one destroys 3 percent of ice with hes stinky breath!

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

hmmm...My gods destroy 75% of the ice with their MELT BEEM!!!! and the unknown one destroys 3 percent of ice with hes stinky breath!

You're banned. you can't do a thing to the wall now.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

bleh:P
My gods Unban me! 9and if im baned because of the +50 HP the gods take away those gifted 50HP! now i have 50 HP!!

MrWiffle
MrWiffle
43 posts
Nomad

I send a missle to the moon to hopefully cause it to crash into the earth, knocking it closer to the sun so it melts the ice.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

bleh:P
My gods Unban me! 9and if im baned because of the +50 HP the gods take away those gifted 50HP! now i have 50 HP!!

IF ABLU BANS YOU, THAT'S IT.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

booo!!than i give my gods to dalksparta (dont use their way to cool and powerfull powers!! youl get banned!)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I'm NON-RELIGIOUS!
Just for that you get EX-TER-MIN-ATED!
*fires Dalek weaponry, sensanaty dies*

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

i use a spell called ice be gone it makes ice disapear
and then send an armed battalion of long range rocket launchers to destroy all defenses and then my new super fortified flying ship comes to take the wall in the ship
and there i put shapes on the wall and the let my crew practice on it at sharpshooters training

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Ignite, you get killed.

kurekitsune
kurekitsune
16 posts
Nomad

... -nonchalantly kicks the wall-

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I send out 100 mini walls each with 100 health to attack anyone the wall does not trust

Showing 1696-1710 of 1774