ForumsGame WalkthroughsWarfare 1917 Hits And Tips

52 57214
toobatee
toobatee
3 posts
Nomad

Ive always liked Warfare 1917 So I Decided To Share My Hints And Tips With You Guys.

Description
Lead the British or German army through the trenches of Europe in this First World War strategy game.

Use infantry, armor and fire support to take control of the ground or bombard your foes into submission.

- 2 Campaigns. British and German.
- Custom battle mode. Setup skirmishes the way you want!

Tips

1. If you are going to attack, fill up your bunker with assault guys. as soon as its full send out 1 more squad. as soon as they get in the bunker and start to get back out send out all of you men in the bunker with them.

2. (Another assault tip) If you are going to charge then wait and listen at the artillery you can usually Hear the Shells Falling. Run In between Shots.

Share Your Tips Below.

• 52 Replies
antaka8
antaka8
9 posts
Nomad

this game is fun

damatrixsquril
damatrixsquril
28 posts
Nomad

i love this game and thanks for all the help guys

Orclegion
Orclegion
30 posts
Nomad

Great guide guys, thanks!

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

It's good but it doesn't work for the last level.

Lanxal
Lanxal
2 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. Good Guide, I might try to beat the last level.
Gave up after repeated defeats yesterday. xD

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i like the game but it is so un balanced like when you are on level 4 british you cant attack cause of the mines and the hun can release 2 mortar barrages before i load one

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

and could someone help me with british mission 4 i just cant do it the mine kill half my force then the infantary kills the rest

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Let me play it now and I'll get back to you on your profile.

Caveman_
Caveman_
22 posts
Nomad

God guide but the game is so easy that you wouldnt need a guide

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

have all of you'll forgotten bout mines.mines can destroy your complete force especially if u use the send 4 squads at a time thing.and even if all your men ar not dead when the get through the mine field the entrenched enemy will kill you and your men will surrender.to get past this problem let you enemy charge first.and when using the 4 squad strategy send the squads with a little space between them to awoid loss of too many men. i hope this helped.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

On the first level of the British campaign, you can keep your men in the trench as long as you want and they will just keep killing the enemy. This could help get extra XP.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I always just put a sniper, an officer, and a machine gun team. Then I just use a team of avrage soldiers to capture the next trench. Or I just wait for the enemy crowd a trench, then I gass them, and depleate their moral.

Runeviper
Runeviper
18 posts
Nomad

Good Guide thanks guys.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

great job

Rasengan360
Rasengan360
165 posts
Nomad

Lol, Im gonna put in a walkthrough instead (my opinion, however)

For Britain: Upgrade everything in Artillery (one point on gas and don't upgrade any of the 3 pointers) and get everything at the top for the infantry and upgrade the assault troop's bombs.

To start, upgrade the troops bombs for 2nd lvl and then the mortars. If you want after, upgrade everything else at top and then start upgrading the artillery and last thing is to upgrade the damage the gas does.

For Germans: As for these guys, upgrade the sturmtruppen's damage as soon as possible. I found this VERY useful. How to get there doesn't matter very much, if you look carefully, you can upgrade the machine guns damage or more trench defense before upgrading the damage on sturmtruppens as they're both connected. Upgrade everything else at the top for the infantry but before you upgrade EVERYTHING at the top, upgrade the mortar and artillery's accuracy and damage ONLY. It depends on what order you want of course, Right when i had some points after i got the damage bonus, I saved up for mortar accuracy and damage. Do what you want. though. Go for infantry upgrades first or start some artillery upgrades. Its YOUR choice.

Showing 16-30 of 52